Intention

Flashback :
★★★★★★

{ When she ran away from Shivam and met Manan , and they went to his cottage . ( continue from the chapter : Rescued or trapped ? ) }

★★★★★★★★★★★

Neha's  pov : )

I was in haze when he suddenly kissed me .

I was not feeling good .

But Why ?  Even I don't know the answer . His lips were so soft that I would have been melted , if I didn't have gone through so much of shit today .

Every second of this kiss was reminding me of the torture , that monster gave me . And that was making me extremely hyper .

I couldn't hold it more . I put my hands on his chest ; tried to push him . But he didn't even faze .

I tried to detach my mouth but he was not letting go .

My fists were continuously meeting his chest , and tears started pouring out .

I was feeling something , that I never  felt with him till now .

Molested .

I was feeling being molested . 

Unable to hold more , atlast I bit on his lip . 

He immediately backed off .

His upper lip was slightly bleeding .

He used the back of his hand to clean the blood .

I was already breathing heavily . But the look he gave me ; made me shiver.

Never , ever I saw this look on his face before . It was just screaming one thing . Danger .

His eyes were looking dark . Like a whole new person was standing Infront of me .

" Ma..Man.. Manan ; you ok ?? " He started coming towards me . And suddenly I felt this urge to tell him everything , including my condition .

" I.. you.... It was ... I was not feeling good and I tried to stop , but you were not taking up the signs . "

" Why ? Because it was me ?? Not that bastard !!!  Hn ???
What happened ?? He can touch you , but not me ?? "

I was bewildered by his statement .

How can he even think like that ??
He saw my condition how I felt when that monster assaulted me .

How can he say that I liked his touch ??

" I did each and every single thing to please you . Always maintained a safe distance . Never crossed my limits . Always tried to make you happy .
And now , I can't even touch you . But that bastard just always forced you , and still u let him touch you ."

I was speechless at this point .

"Oh ! So you like to be manhandled ; y
You do like rough ways , don't you ? "

My eyes started watering .

This is not the reality .

This can't be real . I ..I.. don't know this person .

My Manan .... He's not like this .

He is polite , gentle and caring .

But the person standing next to me is so cruel .

How can he be the same person ???

I was shocked and my mouth was just opening and then again closing . I was not able to speak .

No words were coming on my mind .
I was stunned and at the same time hurt .

Tears were continuously pouring out from my eyes.

I felt cheated and defeated.

A competition of staring was going on between us . He was looking at me with anger and like accusing me for something that I didn't do .

On the other hand I was staring at the depths of his green eyes , trying to find the same warmth that suddenly lost somewhere .

A sound of something crashing brought me back to the reality . I looked around and there were shattered peices of the glass .

His stare was so intense that it was making me feel uncomfortable and at the same time culprit .

With the speed of light he smashed the antique things that was placed on the showcase , to the wall .

The sound was too disturbing  and at the same time his eyes were focused on me , while he was being violent .

I put my hands on my ears to stop the noise that was coming because of his continuously shattering things .

Without any warning , I was pushed back to the nearest wall . My eyes were still closed because of the fear and pain .

" Look at me ! "

" I said look at me !!! "

I already heard at the first , but wasn't ready to see his eyes , full of anger and hatred .

He put his hand under my jaw . My eyes were still shut .

The next moment I felt pain on my cheeks as he was squeezing them with his thumb and fingers .

The pain was getting intensified at every passing moment . For once I felt that he would detach my lower jaw from my face .

I atlast opened my eyes slowly and saw his eyes ; than his face . I could saw his jaw clenching .

He put his hand back to its place .

Then carefully , wiped my tears with his thumb . But his eyes were still not giving me that warmth , that I was looking for .

I was scared and at the same time doesn't wanted to loose him .

Maybe he's in a bad mood .

My mind started making excuses .

I know he is totally different from this .

This is not real him .

So I tried to bring him back . I tried to call the person that I loved .

" Mana ..."

" Shhhh... " He interrupted by placing a finger on my lip .

My lips started trembling . My eyes again started to pour tears . Long sobs started erupting through my throat .

I never faced such type of situation before , where my loved one hurted me .

I was crying and there he was , standing there like a statue .

His eyes were showing some kind of pain .

Atlast I stopped crying . And looked towards him.

He took his belt and very slowly wrapped some part of it , around his hand .

My heart started beating loudly .

What's going on ??

What's happening ?? What is he trying to do ??

What are his intentions ??

************************

Your author is happy today , so thought of spreading happiness 🤭

Good night lovelies 💞