Weak

Neha pov :

It took alot of time for me to register what happened . I was standing in front of an unknown person . Yes , unknown . Because the person I used to know , was nowhere to be seen in his whole personality .

The caring nature , softness in his eyes and behaviour ; everything was just a lie . A sweet lie . And I , like a fool was admiring him all that time .

Everything was fake . I know .
At that day ; When I saw a part of him. Dark one which he always hid from me all the time .

My wrist on his hand , my eyes staring his green eyes ; The same eyes that I used to admire alot . The same eyes that always made me feel shy and loved ; Now they were full of some other emotion which is just making me feel uncomfortable . 

Even after doing so much of cruelty to the innocent soul , he doesn't feel anything .

No regret , no guilt.

How can be this possible ??

Same man with whom I spend so much time and I couldn't even see through his real character . How smart of me  !

After treating me like that , torturing this poor soul still he have this audacity to look into my eyes with no guilt , no shame .

" BANG ! BANG! "

The sound brought me back to the reality , unable  to comprehend what just happened ??
But the Voice of groaning made me look back .

The two man who brought me here , was now on the floor. Blood was oozing out of their knees . I was shocked .

Did he just shot his own men ?? This person is literally gone mad .

My head started aching , the pungent smell of the blood hit my nostrils making me dizzy . Black dots started appearing in front of my vision . All the time my wrist was still in his hand . I one more time tried to look into his eyes but all things became blur and slowly dark .

****************

I woke up with a feeling of something on my hand . I opened my eyes and saw him giving sloppy kisses on my hand .

All the incident came back to my mind .

The screams of that person , his tears all came .

I felt like throwing up. I immediately snatched away my hand from his grip.
He was looking at me in a very scrutinizing way .

I looked with a look of pure hatred . But the next moment a pure evil smile cracked up on his face .

Before I could say anything the door shot opened and someone came .
He looked familiar but I was unable to remember .

" Why did you hit my men ?? Don't tell me for some bitch !! " And with that he turned towards me .

Reality hit me like a  stone .

He is his brother ???

A smirk plastered on his face when he saw me . The same filth was written all over his face . He cocked his one eyebrow and tilt his neck to one side looking like a crazy maniac.

" Look who's here."

" Remember me kitten ??? "

How can I forget you . A filthy person.

" You know her ?? " Manan asked .

" Yes . Let's know more closely ?  " He replied taking slow predatory steps towards me .

To say I was shocked would be a lie . I just wanted to run but it was like my feet were jammed .

He was just an inch away from me , making me suffocate .