Rescued or Trapped ??

Author's pov : )

She was lying on the bed   unconscious  , due to the deeds done to that innocent soul .

The doer was looking at her , with an  unmasked emotion .

To his own Surprise , it wasn't lust .

The very first time in his life , he could feel a sense of peace and satisfaction , watching her closely .

He feels calm whenever she is around ; Different from his impatient  self . His anger always took over him . He can't control it or maybe there was no reason to control it .

But whenever she is with him , he feels to control his anger . And only he knows how much he tries to controls it .

He never let any man humiliate him ;  What to speak of  a woman !

Alas , he is forgiving a girl who didn't  just humiliate him , but slapped him too .

It was different for him , too .
He , himself knows that , had it been  someone else ;  He or she would have been tortured to death .

But it doesn't mean he would go easy on her .

She committed huge mistakes and obviously , will get punished for her every mistake .

But only he can give her that pain , no one is allowed .

She moved in her sleep and the exposed cleavage came into his view .

He immediately got up and went to other room to sleep . He knew if he stay here even for a moment , it wouldn't end well for her .

He was already stopping himself to do anything to her in her sleep . But now it was getting hard to controll .

So he went to sleep .

On the other hand ,  Neha woke up from the sound of closing of the door .

Even though it wasn't that loud but still it made , get her consciousness back .

She looked around .

There was a clock , showing the time of 4 in the morning .

She finally remember everything .

The first thing that came into her mind was to RUN .

She waited for sometime .

Although she was in this critical situation but still her mind was working .

She heard someone closing the door . It could only be him .

The whole idea of him watching over her in sleep , made her cripple out of fear .

If he went to sleep , then it would take almost 5 to 10 minutes to get a sound sleep as it's almost morning , he  must be tired .

After like half an hour , she slowly opened the door and she checked the security and  found none .

After that she slowly made her way to the exit . But then she remembers that the door was locked .

She went nearby room and to her luck it was opened and it had a window too .

Slowly opening the window and trying her best to not to make any sound , she successfully came out .

Without wasting anytime she sprinted towards the road and in no time she was running on the road .

She was feeling a little afraid if , someone was following her .
After running for like half an hour she felt exhausted . 

But still she didn't gave up and kept walking .