Culprit

Flashback :

Neha pov : )

It's been a month to my relationship . I can't even believe how happy I am .

But sometimes I get afraid because  there is so much of happiness .

As I know from my experience and also heard , that time doesn't stop . Doesn't matter if you are touching the sky of success or in a deep pit of darkness .

When happiness comes in life then it is also obvious that sadness will also knock on the door , after all that's how the life is .

I don't know why iam getting this unusual feeling in my heart , that something is going to happen .

Iam a very instinctive kind of a person .

My instincts never betrayed me .
And that's why Iam more worried .

Although I almost have perfect life that a normal girl desires . I have supporting parents , a caring brother , a loyal and intelligent best friend and a loveable boyfriend . But still there is a fear of losing everything , don't know why .

I remember when I told him how I named him Mr. Hunky .
To this he just smirked and I was literally red due to embarrassment .

It was not necessary to tell him this thing but offcourse it's me .  My dumb self and my peak level hormones forced me to share this .

Maybe because this was my first time in a relationship .

I never felt awkward or fear while talking to any guy before and maybe it is because I never had those feelings for anyone . But I feel shy while talking to him .

When I told my friends about him ; there reactions were epic .

Payal was just shocked but supportive . She just told me to be more careful and  became more protective of me .

She also told me to be more cautious on my studies now .

Pratik on the other hand just teased me all the time by saying different things like : " I knew this would happen , from the starting . " And " I was the one because of whom you got closer . You should thank me .  "

As expected .

This whole month was one of the best month of my life . I got so much pampered and loved by him .

Sometimes I can't believe , whether is it reality or a dream .

I mean I can't trust my fate .

I remembered how I always used to  complaint about my luck .

I can't believe that he came into my life .

I don't know how he comes to know my favourite things . Because I never told him . My fetish for ice-creams and chocolate .

He literally used to come to meet me everyday to spend some time together and always brought chocolate along with him. I tried very hard to reject but everytime he would say " Don't worry it's for both of us . I also like chocolate . "

And I very well knew after few meetings that he is not a big fan of chocolate .

But this thing also melted my heart .

Just for me ; so that I don't get  overwhelmed by all these things .

He also ate with me .

He never tried to touch me improperly and never forced me to do any kind of stuff that nowadays so called couples do .

Instead like a gentleman always brought a beautiful flower , which I  wholeheartedly accepted .

There are so many sweet memories that I have stored in my heart in this whole month ,  that I'll cherish forever . Not a single day went boring .