2.

Present

Anna's POV

When I saw him, I didn't know what to do. Should I approach him? He seemed to be with a woman so I wasn't sure. He froze on the spot as well, looking at me with piercing eyes.

Behind him emerged the girls from school, Gina and Gio. This couldn't get any worse. Gina looked at me and immediately walked out of Mc Donald's and I rolled my eyes. She was so pretty. This was two years ago! Get over it already!

I approached Grayson and the woman next to him stepped in front of him.

"Hello," she looked at me, "I'm Aurora."

"Hi," I gazed at her, "Anna. I'm sure you've heard about me." My eyes flickered to Grayson's.

"I haven't heard much," she responded, "Just a little. I didn't find it important though."
I scoffed at her and Grayson let out a tiny laugh.

"Aurora it's fine," he kissed her cheek, "Go wait for me in the car."

"I'll do no such thing," she said, "You can say what you need to say in front of me."

"Well alright then," he ran his fingers through his hair.

"It's been a while," I looked at him. He looked too good to be real.

"It has," he nodded, "How have you been? I heard you're going to school with the girls."

"Word got around huh?" I shrugged, "It's no big deal. I'm in my last semester."

"Why did you move here?" He looked at me.

"Parents said they wanted some new scenery," I replied nonchalantly, "Didn't think I'd find you here."

He just chuckled.

"Is that your girlfriend?" I tipped my head towards Aurora.

"Yes," he said confidently.

"Cute," I mocked him, " You always did like the older ones anyways." With that, I walked off. Grayson was the last person that I expected to run into and it pissed me off that he was unavailable. I should have known. Gina was here. Wherever Gio went, Grayson was attached to his hip.

And of course, after facing Grayson, I had to face the other two girls from school. Were they in a relationship with Gina? The both of them? My my, Gina has gotten better taste for spicy things now.

The one that I was interested in glared at me.

"See something you like?" I blew her a kiss and her faced turned to disgust.

"Never in a million years," she spat at me.

"You wound me," I feigned hurt. She was unmoved by my games and it made me want her even more. I would have her. No matter what.

Jamie's POV

I thought Gina was intense, but this girl is on another level. The ways she speaks and carries about herself. She oozes confidence, it's breathtaking to watch.

I know I shouldn't feel like this towards her, but I can't help it. Am I going to be attracted to every other beautiful girl I see? I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts.

"Jamie?" Alex touched my shoulder, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I sighed, "Let's go back to the car."

Gina was practically fuming in the driver's seat.

"What now?" I looked at her.

"We can go back inside," she said, "I just didn't want to see her or speak to her."

"You never forgave her?" I asked, risking my life.

"No," Gina eyed me, "I haven't."

"Why not?" I tried to get a proper answer out of her, "You're only giving us half of the information."

"Listen," Gina said sharply, "I will not rehash my past! It's not worth it! I told the both of you what I went through! The details aren't important. Can't you just accept that?"

I closed my mouth at her sharp responses. She did not manage her anger well at all.

"Jamie," Alex touched my arm, "Give us a minute."

"I don't understand," I looked at her dumbfounded, "Aren't we all in a relationship?"

"Yes," Alex nodded, "but you're not saying the right things at this point in time. Go clear your head."

Alex's POV

"Gina," I touched her arm, "I know this is a lot for you, but you have got to communicate with us."

"I know," she sighed, "Anna and I go way back. It's a wound too deep for me to reopen right now and I wish you guys would respect that."

"We do," I gazed at her, "but how can we completely trust you if she's got you this heated? I don't even know if this is anger or resurfacing of feelings."

"There are no feelings here," she said angrily.

"I beg to differ," I countered, "It seems as though you haven't had any closure."

"Closure for what?" She asked stubbornly.

"You never heard her point of view," I explained.

"Why do I need to?" She rolled her eyes.

"Because you think you didn't do anything wrong," I stared at her, annoyed, "If someone says they are bored, YOU have to try."

"I WAS SIXTEEN ALEX," She yelled at me, frustrated, "It was the first time I had ever been with a girl. I didn't know what to do. How was I supposed to deal with the fact that she was screwing the neighbourhood and everyone on the fucking internet?!"

"Through communication," I responded.

"Fuck this shit," she seethed, "Please stop talking about this before I say something I would most definitely regret."

Jamie's POV

I wandered for a bit, really trying to clear my head. I closed my eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. I was alone with my thoughts and I was free to think. Why are my thoughts even on her? I don't get it.

"Are you alright?" I heard a voice say to me. My eyes flickered open at the sound.

"Yes, I'm fine," I replied. Of course it had to be Anna who was still here.

"You are with Gina?" She questioned.

"Yes," I replied quickly, hoping for her to leave. Though, I really wanted her to stay.

"I don't know what she told you," she smiled, "but I'm not all that bad."