10.

Aurora's POV

Tears welled up in my eyes as I saw Jhonny enter the room. He told Leo to stop, but I wasn't sure if he was serious.

"What the fuck are you doing to her?" Jhonny asked angrily. He was pissed.

"It's not what it looks like," Leo panicked.

"Not what it...." Jhonny trailed off, "What is it then?"

"I...." Leo couldn't find any words to explain the situation.

"Get her out now," Jhonny ordered and Leo followed him. He untied me and removed the gag from my mouth. I immediately moved away from him and put on clothes. What was going to happen now?

"I'm sorry," Leo looked at me and I had no idea how to respond to him. I only felt disgust towards him. Jhonny then pulled out his gun and shot Leo in his head, killing him instantly.

"What the fuck?" I shouted at Jhonny.

"Look at what he did to you!" He lost his composure, "Take a good look at yourself Aurora. He almost fucking raped you!"

"He's still my brother!" Tears welled up in my eyes as I sank to the ground. However, Jhonny was right. Leo would have needed serious help, and I'm not even sure if that would have been enough.

I saw Grayson come up behind Jhonny and draw his gun and placed it to Jhonny's head.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" Grayson said menacingly.

"I saved her," Jhonny placed his hands in the air. Grayson took a swift look around the room and his eyes widened as he saw Leo dead on the floor.

"Thank you for saving her," Grayson said, "but I have a duty to kill you and I won't waste this golden opportunity."

Grayson immediately shot him in his head.

Gina's POV

We stood at the door, waiting for Jamie to answer. The door opened to a very disheveled Jamie with a robe on. I had to admit, she looked pretty sexy.

"Come in," she said. We followed her into the living room and we sat. No one started the conversation and it was pretty awkward.

"Alex tells me you're having some problems?" I tried to start the conversation.

Jamie looked up at me, "Yeah, I've been figuring some things out."

"How is that working out?" Alex prompted.

"I think I've figured it out," Jamie said, "Speaking to Alex helped a bit."

"How so?" I eyed her. Jamie looked like she just had sex. With who? Pretty sure it's Anna and she's somewhere here lurking. I sighed. This is going to really hurt Alex.

"I've done some thinking," she explained, "and I think I I have an insatiable need for sex. Alex was right. This means that I don't think you girls are right for me."

"We can provide that though," Alex said, hurt.

"No, you can't," Jamie eyed her wearily, "You don't have enough stamina and I don't think you ever will. The only person that can keep up is Gina and I can't have sex with her alone in this relationship."

I sighed. She's hurting Alex so much with her words and she doesn't even care.

"I thought you loved me," Alex whispered, "I thought you've us both."

"I do," Jamie said, "but its not enough. I always want more." Alex got up and stormed off to the door.

"I'll be waiting in the car," she said to me before exiting.

"Anna," I called out, "You can come out now." And there she was. She came out in Jamie's robe, and sat next to her.

"Is this what you wanted?" My jaw ticked as I spoke to her.

"I helped someone realize what they needed," she said smugly, "I'm happy about that."

"Jamie," I looked at her, "You know these type of relationships require different roles. If my role was to fulfill your insatiable need for sex, then I wouldn't have minded. Neither would have Alex. She knows her weak areas. When Anna is done with you, she moves on to her new toy."

"I don't think you get it," Anna laughed, "Jamie doesn't give a fuck about feelings. She gives a fuck about fucking all day. Doesn't matter who. She doesn't care if I get up and leave tomorrow."

My eyes flickered to Jamie and hers were expressionless. Was Anna teing the truth?

"I could fuck you right now before you go," Jamie offered and I felt sick. What the fuck happened to her?

"Jamie, what the fuck?" I glared at her, "What is causing this behaviour?"

"My eyes have been opened," she looked at me, "Relationships just aren't for me."

"We're done," I spat at her, "As if it wasn't official." She didn't even respond. She didn't give a shit. I turned on my heel, and walked out of there as fast as I could.

Aurora's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I exploded. If steam could come out my ears, it would.

"Firstly," his eyes flickered to mine, "calm down." His voice was calm and soothing, as though he didn't just kill a man.

I took a deel breath and tried to clear my head. He must have had a good reason for doing this. Not that I cared about Jhonny, but I wasn't trying to make my house a target.

"Why did you do this?" I asked in a calmer voice and he put his gun away.

"Gio told me you were alone with Leo," he explained, "so I came right away."

"And when you got here," I said, "Leo was dead. Why did you kill Jhonny?"

"He is a target for Gio's mother. Apparently she wants revenge, so she hired the team," he said.

"Oh," I said, a little confused.

"Instead of making a big deal about it, I saw the opportunity to kill him now so I did," he clarified.

"Won't this make the situation worse?" I asked, still confused.

"That's the second thing," he sighed, "You're going to have to move."

"Are you done with this?" I asked angrily, "With this lifestyle? Because I thought you were done."

"I am," he nodded, "this was my last mission. Jhonny came with a hefty reward. As well as your money from killing Tom. It will be given to you."

My eyes widened. I completely forgot about what I had done to Tom. Grayson did this for me? For us?

"I wanted to get us away from here either way," he said, "and I was going to get us a home."

Tears streamed down my face and I ran into his arms. He was taken by surprise but he wrapped his arms around me regardless.

"Uhhhh," Gio said awkwardly, "What are we going to do with these two bodies?"