16.

Alex's POV

I groaned in frustration. I needed to feel some sort of release.

"Gina, don't do this to me," I pouted.

"Do what?" She smiled wickedly.

"You know what," I groaned. I was so close to finishing and she cut me off. I threw myself on the bed, thinking we weren't gonna do anything. Gina climbed on top of me and planted a kiss on my lips. She looked into my eyes and I smiled. I saw so much love in them and I'm sure my eyes showed the same.

"Don't look at me like that," she blushed.

"Why not?" I chuckled. My eyes widened. She went into me and went close to my ear, her lips tickling it.

"Cause then I'd have to make love to you," she said, quite seriously.

"That's what I want," I bit my lip and closed my eyes. She was being much more gentle than she was at first. I grabbed the sheet in between my fingers tightly. There were no words to describe how she was making me feel right now. Her pace grew faster, pushing me more and more to my climax. I cried out, finally feeling myself release and Gina rolled to the side of me.

"I love you so much," she kissed my hair.

Grayson's POV

Should I go after her? This was one situation where I had no idea what to do. I didn't expect her to react like this. However, I didn't expect a good reaction either.

I decided that I'd give her a minute and went back to sit in the kitchen. I placed my hands on my head and sighed. I should have gotten rid of that room so no one would have ever questioned it.

"I'm so fucking stupid," I mumbled under my breath. I sat there for what felt like ages until I saw Aurora step into the kitchen. She was so stunning, I couldn't stop my body from reacting to her.

"Aurora," I started.

"I'll speak first," she cut me off and I nodded. She took a seat next to me and looked into my eyes.

"What you did was disgusting," she sighed, "but we do all have dark pasts. I've had my fair share of shit and I'm in no position to judge you based on your past. However, it better be in the past. Any suggestion or mention of it must never happen. If I find out that you still do this, I will leave you for good. There's not buts or maybes. I will certainly leave you."

I looked at her and I could see how serious she was.

"I have no intentions of ever doing it again," I reassured her, "I'm sorry."

"I'm not quite over it yet, so I'll sleep in another room for now," she looked away and I sighed. What did I expect? A hug and a kiss? Pft.

"What now?" I asked her.

"I'm going to lay on the bed in the other room," she stood up and so did I.

"Let me come with," I whispered.

"I can't," a tear rolled down her cheek. I lifted my hand to wipe it from her face.

"I understand," I rubbed my thumb against her cheek. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Coming," I yelled. I opened the door to a frantic Gio.

"What's wrong?" I looked at him as he paced up and down the room. He held up his hand and showed a video of Gianna and his mother kissing at their home.

"What the fuck?" My eyes widened.

"Exactly my point," he mutters.

"How-," I was honestly at a loss for words.