7.

Jamie's POV

I looked across from me, and there was Anna. I sighed, burying my face in my hands. Did I just screw up everything between us? If that conversation earlier didn't, this definitely will.

"Hey," Anna rested an arm on my shoulder, "I won't say anything if that helps."

I snorted, "That's not really going to fix everything. The deed has already been done."

"Then why not continue?" A spark lit in her eyes, "No need to leave unsatisfied. We can do the deed one last time."

I stared at her wrapped up in the sheet. Knowing that she was naked under there, made me want her more. I bit my lip, unsure if this was a good idea. I mean it wasn't, but my body was having it's own concept of right and wrong.

"I don't know," my voice was weak. I was trying to be strong, but I couldn't find the will. Was Alex right? Do I have a constant need for sex?

"Didn't you enjoy it?" She scooted closer to me, her face inches from mine.

I gulped, "I did."

"Then what's the problem?" She asked.

I looked into her eyes, "My two girlfriends."

"They don't need to know," she trailed her fingers up and down my arm.

"That doesn't make it right," I countered.

"That doesn't make it wrong either," she crawled in my lap, "If no one knows, then you didn't do a thing."

She was ontop of me now, her legs gripping on to me. Her face was still inches from mine, her skin soft to the touch and her eyes full of lust.
She
Was
So
Fucking
Gorgeous.
Immaculate.

I don't know what other word I can use to describe her, but all logic and reason left my mind the moment her lips touched mine.

It was a soft kiss, gentle and delicate. My arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to me. She was small, but I loved the way she fit into my arms. Our kisses became more urgent, my fingers trailing up and down her spine. She groaned into my mouth as I cupped her ass, and she continued to kiss me with fervor.

I could feel the sexual tension building between us, making me wet with anticipation. Her head tilted back as I licked her plump, hard nipples.

"Fuck," she whispered. She grabbed on to my shoulders, her nails digging into my skin.

"FUCK," I cried out, as her nails sunk deeper into me.

"I'm sorry," she breathed.

"No," I threw her on the bed, "I fucking love it."

Gina's POV

I opened the door to Alex, and she gave me a small smile and a hug.

"I missed you," I said, breathing in her scent of strawberries and sex. Wait, sex?

"I miss you too,"  she said, but I can tell something was bothering her.

"What's the matter?" I looked at her.

"Umm, can we go to your room?" She looked around nervously. Shit. I forgot my family was here.

"Sure," I pulled her towards the stairs to my room. She greeted Gio and my mom, and we were on our way. We sat down on the bed and I could truly see her emotions. She was upset, but also sad.

"I went over to Jamie's," she started, "Grayson told me we would lose her to Anna. So I went over to reassure her, but she really wasn't into it. Like she was but her mind was on Anna as well. I think she likes her."