4.

Gina's POV

Jamie and I had a quiet ride. I had no idea what to say to her, and I don't think she knew either. Gio decided to come with us, but I don't think he knew what was going on. He sat quietly, clearly reading the room.

For some reason, I don't trust what Jamie said. I feel like she enjoyed that Anna came on to her. I dropped her off at her home and prepared to face my mom. It was time.

Grayson's POV

The ride with Aurora was quiet. Way too quiet.

"Are you alright?" I glanced at her.

"I'm fine," she said quietly, "Were you in love with her?"

"No," I said quietly. Should i tell her about Marie?

"Then why does she look at you that way?" Aurora raised an eyebrow.

"We shared a lot together," I cleared my throat, "She definitely mistook it for something else. It was purely physical for me."

"That's such an asshole thing to say," she looked at me.

"I know," I looked away, "I was in love with someone else. She came in after Anna. Her name is Marie."

"What happened to her?" She questioned.

"She left," I answered, "and never came back."

"Did you guys have a fight?" She looked confused and it made me chuckle. It reminded me of how I felt when it all happened.

"Nope," I sighed, "One morning I woke up and she was gone. After one year of being together."

"What?" Aurora said sadly, "Why would she do that?"

"Till this day I don't know," I said, "And I actually don't care. I have everything I need right here." I held up her hand and kissed her knuckles and she blushed.

Alex's POV

I looked at my mom and Grayson in silence. I yearned for Gina and Jamie but I couldn't. I had to send the message that we needed to be serious about us. We can't be looking at other people or unable to solve arguments. Everyone has to do some serious self reflection to work out their issues.

"Is everything alright?" My mom turned to look at me.

"Yeah," I answered, clearing my head, "Just thinking."

"Listen," she placed a hand on my knee, "Relationships take work. It's never perfect."

"I know," I looked away, "Our perfect bubble just got popped, so I'm seeing the reality."

She nodded, "Exactly."

Leonardo's POV

I wasn't sure where everyone was, but I crept up to Aurora's room. I opened her top drawer, seeing an array of sexy lingerie. My body reacted in response to picturing her in the thin material.

My fingers hovered over an underwear when I heard the door close behind me.

"What are you doing in here?" The voice asked.

I stuttered, "N... n.... nothing." I had no idea what to do. I was caught and nothing could make this situation better.

"You are going to ruin the plan with your pervertedness Leo," Jhonny said icily, "I will kill you. She is your sister for fuck's sake!"

"I can't help it," I groaned, "She's so fucking hot."

"I do not want to hear those words come out of your mouth ever again," he stated, "Or I will put a bullet in your head. Get out of here now."

I immediately left the room and sighed. I had to keep this in check, but everytime I saw her, I just wanted to rip her clothes off. I've been feeling this way towards Aurora since we were younger, but I didn't think this burning sensation would come back this intensely.

I heard the door open and pretended to be asleep in my room.

"You think Leo is home?" I heard her voice from downstairs.

"Maybe," Grayson replied. I wanted him dead but I had to trust Jhonny. He would handle everything.
Wait.

Won't Jhonny take Aurora away from me?

Gina's POV

I squared my shoulders and prepared to face my mom. When the door opened I couldn't contain it anymore.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat in her face.

"Don't be like that G," Anna replied, "Your mom invited me over."

"And you thought it was appropriate to accept the invite," Gio said before I could.

"Actually yes," she looked at him, "because I heard your father passed away and I came to pay my respects to your mom."

"Okay," I said, "You can leave now."

"No," she smiled, "We need to talk." She pulled me by my arm and carried me upstairs in my room. My mom didn't even say a word as we zoomed past her. Anna closed the door behind us and locked it. She leaned her back against the door looking at me.

I tried not to think about how good she looked, and took my eyes off her.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to apologize," she said, surprising me, "I never meant to hurt you the way I did. I was stupid for treating you that way."

"Okay," I stared at her, my expression blank, "What do you want me to say to that?"

"What do you mean?" She looked confused.

"What do you want to hear Anna?" I repeated, "Because I don't have a response to that."

"When did you get so cold?" She sat next to me on the bed.

"When you hurt me," I turned away from her gaze. I will not be sucked back into her world.

"I'm sorry," she said sincerely. God this girl was intoxicating. Her energy was pulling me in but I had to fight it. She grabbed my cheek and turned it towards hers. Her eyes searched my face, trying to guess what I was feeling.

"I forgive you," I said. She was inches away from my face. I could feel my heart racing, my palms sweating and my thoughts going wild.

"Thank you," she smiled and dropped her hand. Thank God.

"This doesn't mean we can be friends," I reminded her.

"Why not?" She pouted, "Your girls look like fun."

"They're not around for fun," I corrected her, "They're around for love."

"Are you sure?" She eyed me dubiously.

"Yes, why?" My eyes glared at hers, hoping that she wasn't lying.

"Jamie looked pretty interested in me," she stretched out her fingers, looking at them.

"She isn't," but I heard the weakness in my tone. Anna was right.

"Let's have an experience," Anna suggested, "It doesn't have to be a relationship or anything."

"I don't know," I looked away, "We don't like to share and I don't trust you. You always have ulterior motives."

"Not when it comes to sex," she winked at me, "You know my needs are insatiable."

"Listen -," she cut me off by crawling onto my lap, her thighs straddling mine firmly, her lips inches from mine. Her eyes stared into mine, never looking away. My arms instinctively wrapped around her waist.

"Come on G," she breathed, "You know you want me."

I closed my eyes. I do. I really do.