8.

Giovanni's POV

I waited in the park for Grayson. I called him out here when Alex came over. I sighed and thought about my next course of action. What was I going to do? Mom has put me in the most impossible position.

"Hey man," he say next to me on the bench.

"Hey," I said, feeling uneasy.

"What's the matter?" He sounded concerned.

"Mom is planning an attack on Jhonny," I said bleakly.

"Uhhhh," he stuttered, "why?"

"She wants revenge," I sighed, "it's so stupid."

"I understand where she's coming from," he said, "you know how much she loved that man. You'd do the same for Gianna."

"I know," I looked at him, "but now is certainly not the time. Too many people are involved on this. We need to find a way to diffuse the situation."

"Gio," he looked at me, "I am in charge of leading the operation to take out Jhonny."

Leonardo's POV

I could barely contain the excitement I felt after being let into Aurora's room.

"So who is going to be doing this?" She sat on the bed. It took everything in me, to restrain myself. Looking at her like this, barely clothed, it was driving me mad.

"Usually," I gathered my thoughts, "it's customary for these type of families to seek revenge."

She scoffed, "Gina's mother would never do something like that."

"Oh no," I disagreed, "I think it's the opposite. I think she will try it. That was her husband after all. He was the head of the company."

"True," she thought. She had a pensive look on her face, calculating all the possible options. However, she couldn't calculate what happened next.

I moved swiftly infront of her, and before she could react, I was tying her arms and legs to the corners of her four poster bed.

"What the fuck -," she cried.

"Be quiet," I cut her off, "No one else is home, so no oke will hear you. I do not want the unnecessary noise."

"Leo," she cried, "you're my brother. We can't do this." Tears streamed down her face but I didn't care.

"I'm a brother that loves you very much," I looked at her mischievously.

"You're fucking sick," she spat at me.

"I don't give a fuck," I laughed menacingly, "all that matters is this moment right here."

"You can't fucking do this," she threatened, but it was weak. She looked scared out of her mind.

"Don't worry," I cooed, "I'll take good care of you."

Alex's POV

What should we do? I sighed. Should we go over to Jamie's?

"Gina," I looked at her, "should we go talk to Jamie?"

"We can try," she responded.

"Alright, it's set -," I was cut off by Gina gently pushing me onto the bed, crashing her lips against mine. It wasn't rough. It was more along the lines of Gina saying 'I'm here for you' in her own way.

My body reacted instantly, kissing her back and wrapping my arms around her neck. This was nothing like the moment I shared with Jamie earlier. This was pure bliss. I could feel the love radiating through Gina's body, as it passed on to me with each touch. I was overwhelmed by the amount of emotions that were consuming me, but I continued, not wanting to break the moment.