11.

Alex's POV

I sat in the car, tears streaming down my face. I lost my bestfriend. I wiped my face. I knew this was going to happen at some point, I just didn't think it would be so soon.

Gina entered the car and and closed the door. She seems even more upset than I am.

"Alex," she started, "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" I sniffled.

"I should have known that Jamie would be like this," she looked out the window, "Anna used to behave the same way."

"So you're saying," I gazed at her, "that Anna and Jamie are the same?"

She nodded and I sighed. Is this going to be a permanent thing for Jamie? Or is she going to come to her senses at some point. Even if she comes around, Gina and I would be growing with each other.

"Can we go somewhere?" I asked quietly. I'm not sure if she even heard me.

She placed her hand on my leg, "Sure."

Grayson's POV

"The job is done," I spoke to Sofia on the phone, "but it was done a little sloppy."

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"Leo tried to come on to Aurora," my eyes flickered to her, "and Jhonny came to her aid. Jhonny killed Leo and I killed Jhonny."

She was quiet for some time, then she said, "I'll send some men over. Leave the house now. Find somewhere to stay for a couple days.

"Alright," I hung up the phone.

"What did she say?" Aurora prompted.

"We need to stay low for a bit," I sighed, "She will sort out the home. Would you like to stay with me?"

I didn't want to assume that she would just go with me, after I murdered the father of her child. In front of her.

"Why would you ask that?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Why wouldn't I?" I countered, meeting her gaze. Is it wrong that I wanted her here and now?

"Ummm," Gio interrupted, "Do I need to leave?"

Aurora smiled, "No. Let's all go. I'll get some clothes."

Jamie's POV

I sat on the couch thinking. Did that really just happen? Did I just lose Alex? Gina didn't really matter. She was an added bonus, but Alex.... Alex mattered. I sighed. What a mess.

Anna sat next to me and gave me a plate of food.

"Are you alright?" She eyed me.

"Yeah," I sighed, "Alex and I are best friends. Just a bit bummed about that."

"I'm sure y'all can go back to being friends," she said encouragingly.

"I'm pretty sure we can't," I laughed, "I hurt her feelings.

"So you were gonna pretend to be happy?" She asked.

I thought about that for a moment, before replying. What would have happened if I didn't meet Anna? Would this have even happened? I don't blame her or anything, but I'm not sure if I would have realized these things as about myself without her.

"I don't think I would be in this situation if I hadn't met you," I looked at her.

"So you're blaming me?" She laughed.

"Not really," I looked away, "It's the opposite. You helped me realize what I wanted before things got too serious."

"I'm glad to be of some sort of help," she eyed me.

"Hurry up and eat," I gazed at her naked body. Was she going to walk around like that all the time?

2 years ago

Marie's POV

We'd been fooling around for some months now, and Anna was definitely showing some promise. I was enjoying her even more than Grayson. There's something about sex with a woman that was just a bit more interesting than men.

I looked at her sitting on the bench oiling her skin.

She had a camouflage print cloth around her neck and she wore a simple black underwear

She had a camouflage print cloth around her neck and she wore a simple black underwear. Her body was glistening from the oil and her tattoos looked as though she just did them. Her hair was wet, sticking to her skin and she looked up at me, ready to be dominated. We didn't have Grayson today, as he was out on errand. It would be just us girls.

I called her over and she stood in front of me, never breaking eye contact. I grabbed the cloth and pulled her towards me, our skin touching each other.

"You are to listen to my every command without question," I said to her. I was in the zone now, no playing around.

"Yes," she responded.

"You will have one safe word," I slapped her ass, "What will it be?"

"Peaches," she said swiftly.

"I like that," I mused. I circled around her. She stood confidently, never breaking character.

"I am your master and you are my slave. Understood?" I was now in front of her.

"Yes," she blinked.

"Come," I walked over to the couch and sat, "bend over me."

She placed her stomach over my legs and positioned herself to be spanked. I gently placed my hands on her cheek, massaging them. I removed her underwear. She was wet already from our small interactions. I passed my fingers between her legs and she let out a tiny gasp.

"Be quiet," I slapped a cheek. It was a light touch, but I was establishing my dominance. I moved my hand to between her legs once more, gently massaging her clit back and forth. She was quiet until I inserted a finger inside of her. She let out a soft moan. I could tell that she tried her best to contain it because it was extremely soft.

"I said to be quiet," I slapped the same cheek a little harder. I reinserted my finger inside if her, moving in and out slowly. My other hand caressed her skin. I knew what Anna liked so this was going to be tough for her.

"Anna, what the fuck is this?" Grayson burst open the door. He was holding a paper in his hand. Anna moved immediately and grabbed the paper from him.

"This is a lie," she said simply, "I am 18."

"Do you know where this letter came from?" He seethed.

"It doesn't matter," she sighed, "It's not true."

"Anna," Grayson said menacingly, "My boss sent me this letter. If you didn't remember, they do investigating for a living."

She sighed. I could see defeat all over her. This is bad. Extremely bad.

"Get the fuck out of my house NOW!" He yelled at her. She shrugged on some clothes, and left.