9.

Gina's POV

"Shouldn't we be heading over to Jamie's?" Alex asked.

"We should," I clutched her, "Or we could go another round."

She laughed, "No. We need to get going."

"Ugh fine," I rolled my eyes. We got dressed, but I couldn't keep my hands off Alex. I tried to kiss her, or take off her clothes again, but she wasn't allowing it to get too far.

"I have a question," I tugged at her arm before she opened the bedroom door.

"What now?" She smiled.

"What are you prepared to say to Jamie?" I asked, serious now.

"What do you mean?" She looked confused.

"I mean," I explained, "You already laid your cards on the table. What are you going to do if Jamie says she's interested in Anna?"

"I haven't thought that far ahead yet," she looked away.

"You have to be ready for that option as well," I told her, "Not that I want it to happen, but it didn't seem like your conversation went well with her."

"It didn't," Alex said, "but I have faith in Jamie."

AUTHOR: You really shouldn't have faith in Jamie 😂.

Leonardo's POV

I stared at Aurora and I wasn't sure where to start. I held my knife and she looked at me, terrified.

"What are you doing?" She whispered. I grabbed my gag collar and placed it in her mouth. However, this one was a bit different. Instead of a ball, this just kept her mouth open, but very widely. The metal hooks pulled the corners of her mouth outwards so it appeared as though she was grinning.

"If you scream," I told her, "We will have more problems." She nodded, finally grasping the nature of the situation. No one was coming to save her. This was going to happen, and I'll kill her with me in the end. If I can't have her, no one will.

I took my knife, and cut off her tshirt and pants. She flinched with each cut I made, but I didn't care. She was now in her bra and underwear. She looked delectable. I licked my lips, excited to start. Her expression remained stoic and emotionless.

"You shouldn't look so serious," I teased, "We're here to have fun." Her eyes flickered and I couldn't bare that anticipation any longer. I was ready to begin. She was going to be my slave.

I placed my hand on her face and she shifted away. It didn't matter to me because she couldnt actually go anywhere. My hand travelled down the shaft of her neck and pinched her nipples hard. She let out a sound at the sudden pain and I grinned. I trailed my fingers over her stomach lightly, then I pinched her nipples even harder. She cried out in pain, her breathing erratic.

"Don't make too much noise," I warned, "I told you we'd have problems if you did that." I could see the fear in her eyes and I don't know why she even bothered. No one was coming to save her.

I cut off her underwear and stared at her. God she was beautiful. Even though her face was soaked with tears, she was beautiful.

She continued to sob, as my fingers trailed over her body lightly. I was itching to go inside her, but I wanted to savor the moment. I -,

"Stop this madness now."

Anna's POV

I woke up to an empty bed. I smelled food coming from the kitchen. I didn't bother to get dressed. I softly padded towards the kitchen. Jamie stood over the stove, cooking a meal.