Another chance

"Cmon let's go" I said with a reassuring voice holding my hand out.

Amity grabbed my hand and pulled herself up as she smiled at me "thank you luz I wish I can pay you back" amity said "don't worry about it you don't have to pay me back it's what we friends do" I told amity as we walk out the bathroom.

I look around and willow and gus couldn't be found anywhere they should have waited for me here..

"Guess it's just us now" I said as we walk around school "hey luz?" Amity called me as I turn to face her "what?" I said as I turn away to see where I'm going "how do humans relieve stress?" Amity asked "we do in many different ways we can talk about it, take a bath, listen to music and so much more I can't really think of why?" I said "oh I was just wondering it could help me" amity said "I see.. well take it easy amity I mean do you have to be with Boscha's group?" I asked "well no but they were my only friends I had.. it's hard making friends and.. being someone with high standards and great grades and wealth power is... difficult finding a real friend.." amity said as I place my hand on her shoulder "hey you have a real friend now I'm here for you I'll help you so don't hesitate to ask me anything you got that?" I asked as amity gave me a nod.

"Good."