Broken promises

I'm gonna be the rat king))

As Eda left I was on my own king was asleep and I ain't gonna bother with hooty.

I look around with boredom as I fell on the couch looking up at the ceiling bored.

My eyes slowly close my mind drifting away.

"I can't have friends over so there is nothing I can do" I told myself.

Knock

Knock

Knock

My eyes open as I sat up looking at the door I stood up and walked over to the door and opened it to see amity standing on the other side with a smile.

Realizing my hair was a mess I slammed the door panicking I lick my hand and tried fixing my hair the best I can.

I open the door again "hello amity" I said trying to act cool for the girl "uh hey.. I was wondering if you wanna hang out" amity asked remembering what Eda told me I didn't know what to do "you can't- i mean you can" I said with nervous laughter "U-uh cmon in" I said moving to the side letting the blight in "uh thanks? You're acting strange a bit stranger than usual.. everything ok?" Amity asked "me hah yea I'm fine don't worry" I told amity as she walked in and sat on the couch.

"Would you like so tea?" I asked "no thanks I'm fine" amity answers as I sat with her lifting my leg up "so...Luz what should we do?"

I heard king yawn I knew he was getting up "excuse me amity I'll be right back" I told amity as I stood up and went over to king "who's that? I thought Eda told you no fri-" I grabbed king as I open a closet and throw him inside before closing the door

"What was that?" Amity asked "uh nothing just putting something away" I replied as I walked over to her.

Short and probably bad but I'm trying to get into the mindset of writing stories rn))