Another chance

The next day

Amity was already up eating cereal quietly the house quiet not a single sound other than the soft quiet crunches of the cereal amity chewed up.

After amity's breakfast she put her spoon in the bowl causing a little ding to ring out as she stood up putting the bowl in the sink.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Who could that be this early?" Amity told herself as she walked to the front door and opened it.

Luz stood on the other side the cut on her cheek was healing quite fast "yeah?" I said "hey amity I came over and wanted to see if you wanted to hang out or something.." Luz asked "sure I'll be right out come inside I'll go get ready"amity instructed Luz as she went upstairs to get ready

Luz sat down on the couch, closing her eyes so she can rest her eyes for a bit.

The feeling of guilt washed over Luz what happened with her and amity their relationship back to ground zero and having to build up that trust and love again and it was all because of boscha..

"You ok?" Amity asked as Luz opened her eyes to see the see the blight in front of her "oh no I'm fine" luz said standing up "shall we get going then?" Luz asked "yea let's go" amity said as the two walked out the door.

"So what first?" Amity asked "I thought we could go out and have fun cause some trouble or something I don't know I never thought I'd get this far.." luz confessed "well whatever it is not breakfast cause I already had it" amity said "didn't plan too" luz said putting her hands in her pocket

"How about we go to that park I never took you there" luz suggested "alright fine" amity nodded in agreement.

Later

Amity and Luz arrived to the park they looked around it was mostly filled with trees can't see in can't see out.

The two walked along a concrete path before "amity I'm sorry.." luz said "don't be luz it's ok just know it wasn't your fault it was boscha's fault.." amity reassured luz "thanks..." luz said with a smile hugging amity tightly with tears falling down her face.

The end

Boo that ending sucked oh well ))

I gotta say this story turned out to be something I never wanted it went the opposite direction of what I wanted it to be but here we are..))

Anyways enjoyed the story? There's always more when one story ends there is always another.. hey maybe that should be my motto.. Na that sucks won't happen ))

Now as much as I want to do a featured I really can't do it cause there is like what 2-3 people that comment or vote on my stories.. just ain't how it use to be.. kinda miss that getting notification for this app.. oh well this story no features but you know who you are now I gotta go cause this headache is getting worse and it's 4:30 AM and I have school))

Yours truly
Not the best
Goodbye