Love doves

Alright let's finish this part up I have a scheduled ugly contest and everyone is a winner so gold medal for me))

I sit down next to amity turning to face her she looked at me with a smile "so what's up I heard something" amity said "it's nothing just putting something away" I said with a nervous smile "uh...huh" amity looked away "truth or dare?" I asked "the hell is that?" Amity questioned "it's a game.. I ask truth or dare you pick either truth or dare truth you have to tell the truth and dare you have to do anything" I explained "uh.... sure?" Amity shrugged "let's go to my room first then" I said standing up holding my hand out for amity.

Amity grabbed my hand and I dragged her upstairs to my room "hey slow down!" Amity demanded as I moved faster up the stairs "let go!" Amity said pulling on my arm trying to get me to stop "slow down at least!" Amity demanded again as we got to the top of the stairs I dragged her into my room and let go of her as she fell to the floor looking up at me "why are you in a hurry?" Amity asks "it's complicated but all I can say is you shouldn't be here right now" I told her "oh.. you could have told me.. you want me to go?" Amity asked standing up.

I grab her hands and held them up to our chests "no please don't go amity I..." I thought about saying "you what?" Amity asked "I-I.. forget it" I said before feeling my hands being squeezed tightly "luz please tell me" amity said as I sigh "I can't say it.. just... forget about this ok but please stay" I pleaded "fine I'll stay here for today and tonight I'll leave tomorrow" amity said before letting go of my hands and turning away to sit on my bed (yea luz has sleeping bag but not in my stories she don't)

"Before we do this.. truth or dare where is Eda?" Amity asked "she's gone for the week who knows what she's doing" I replied.

"So is there rules like a certain line I can't cross with the dares?" Amity asked "nope it's all you're imagination so you better think of good dares or truths" I answered (maybe that's why I'm bad at truth or dare... can you even be bad at truth or dare?)

"So.. ok I think I got it.." amity stated "you wanna go first?" I asked "uh.. sure" amity replied

"Truth or dare" amity asked "truth" I replied with no hesitation

Amity thought to herself as she looked at me "do you have a crush?" Amity asked as I looked away "y-yea.." I replied nervously "who!" Amity asked with a smile "only one question per turn" I said not wanting to answer that.

"Cmon you already told me you have one just tell me who it is I promise no one will no about it!" Amity eagerly said "no you wouldn't like it" I replied "is it gus?" Amity asked as I shook my head "willow?" Amity asked as I shook my head again

"Here's a hint though I'm gonna regret it... it's either Bosc-" before I could finish my sentence amity cut me off "Boscha!?" Amity said "let me finish" I told her "sorry.. go on.."

"It's either boscha Skara or you.."' I hinted and felt a instant regret what I said.

"Me?" Amity asked as I stared at her I sighed and looked away "wait it's me?" Amity said "y-yea.." I said "oh Luz come here" amity said as I got closer.

I felt her arms around me and feeling warmth from the side of me "don't be ashamed or embarrassed luz.. I... have a crush on you too" Those words took me by surprise as I broke free from her arms "wait really? And not out pity?" I asked "what no of course not I love you.. your smile your laugh and who you are you're a great person luz" amity smiled as I hugged her tightly "does that mean we are.." I didn't know how to say it but does it mean we are dating?

"If you want to.. y'know.. date.." amity stumbled on her words "then yes" I said

"We are dating"

Yup I know slow update not like anyone gonna point it out but oh well))