#Motough

/Write a scene where a(n) OTP dances to their song in the rain./

Post #6 : Auditioning for Step-Up?

Oh. My. God.

There is sooooo much to tell you guys about! Eep I'm excited :D

But first things first, THANK YOU! Without you all today my blog wouldn't be here with over 10K reads and a 104 followers! I'd started this out as something for myself, never had I thought that so many people would actually be interested in knowing what's going on in my life. And the support and love that you all give me takes my breath away every time. So thank you so very much for all of this

Coming back to the work at hand, I don't even know where to start from.

"The beginning, duh," will definitely be your answer. And the beginning itself is hard to explain, duh. I just want to get to the better parts already but back-story-ing is important too.

Okay, so, Bae and I had no plans for the day. He had some errands to run for his Aunt and I had a younger sister to babysit over. And although I was upset that I wouldn't get to see his gorgeous face (don't blame me!) I was also glad that I had a day off from the hormonal swings that that lad puts me in. Wasn't I so wrong on that assumption though . . .

As stated the day passed quietly with me watching a Phineas and Ferb marathon with my sister. That was until the evening came and my brother returned home. Of course even Ex-bae was with them. He's bhai's best friend after all, he has to be everywhere!

While my brother went upstairs, ex-bae remained back and came over to 'talk' me. I already knew what was going to happen next, we'd been through this conversation many times. And like the several other times I refused to get back together. I didn't see the point in continuing a relationship when he was to leave next week anyway. Plus I had bae now. I mean, I soon will have bae (#hopes.)

After a few moments shared in awkward silence, bhai returned - all dressed and set to party. Ex-bae's parents were out of town and he had the house all to himself for the week, so him and my brother had decided to throw a 'farewell' terrace party. But come on, we all know what sort of party it was going to be.

Generally I stay away from these sort of events. They only spell T R O U B L E.

But today I was bored of being cooped up at home and the invitation seemed too good to drop. Soon I found myself wiggling into a little black lace dress (pic attached to the side) and dolling myself up. My brother had wanted to meet bae (he knows everything, I can never hide a thing from him) and much to ex-bae's displeasure he asked me to invite him over as well. Which I happily did. Obviously.

And bae accepted my invitation. Which wasn't obvious.

The party actually did turn out to be a simple get-together with a limited number of people. Music filled the atmosphere and so did the chattering of everyone. They'd even set up a bonfire like thing in the centre of the terrace! Bae came in around the same time as we did. He looked damn delicious in his all-black attire. He'd even swapped his spectacles for a pair lens, which brought focus right onto his face and those cheekbones which are so sharp that you can slice bread from them.

I introduced him to everyone I knew and he instantly hit it off with my brother. By the looks that the other females sent him I knew that they completely approved of this stranger, which made me proud of myself.

We all were having a great time at the party, poking fun at each other and indulging in embarrassing childhood stories while bottles after bottles of alcohol were being passed around the bonfire, when Mother Nature decided to be a party pooper and rain upon us. Literally. Everyone started running for cover, but I had some different plans.