#Troyler

/Write a scene where a(n) OTP spends the day playing twenty questions./

Post #4 : My life = Confusion with no conclusion

And your blog-handicap is back guys! Haiiiiiii. Did you miss me? I know you did... You better have! Or else I demand you to leave my blog this very moment. I don't need such negativity in my life.

I know that I'd promised to keep the posts short but there may be a few exceptions to them. Like this one.

We don't need a remider of my daily routine so let's just skip to the part where I get ready to meet bae. Today we'd planned on visiting the local park for a semi-picnic thingy? If that's even a thing. Don't roll your eyes at me for planning such a lame first day! We really had no options since he had to visit his Aunt in the morning.

As usual I arrived five minutes earlier. I just like being punctual, no need for that judge-y look. Finding a nice spot (not too much light not too much shade and a plane surface, just as dad had taught me) I spread out my barbie (#embarrasing) blanket. FYI Mom wouldn't let me take any other blanket.

Sinking into the ground I grabbed my book of Girl Online from the basket and started reading it. A small devation from the topic here but guys, I recommend reading that novel. It's light hearted with lovable characters. No huff, no puff, full of fluff. Plus it's written by my favourite, Zoella.

My reading bubble was burst by the ring of my phone. It was bae calling. Apparently he'd lost his way and needed directions. It took us a few minutes to work out his location but soon I could see him walking down the pathway like some male model on a rampwalk. Let's not go into the details of his appearance but just know that everything was on fleek. Right from his outfit to his hairstyle, from his pearly white colgate smile to his shiny black boots. Everything.

I thank the Gods up there for making such a beautiful exception to the otherwise drab world of the Internet.

Now on a usual day I don't step inside the kitchen because I'm just a general chaos there but today I can proudly tell you that I packed an entire picnic basket. And the moment he plonked himself beside me, he dished into the basket. Which makes me doubly proud of myself.

I don't quite remember how the conversation had started and what were most of the topics (the amount we talked would've put a group of old ladies to shame) but somewhere in between we started the game of 20 questions.

So most of the questions were the average 'Whats, Wheres and Whys' but a few really stood out and I'll be mentioning only them for the sake of keeping this post as short as possible.

The first was when he asked me about whom I believed to be my alter ego and without a seconds hesitation I'd replied back with "Beyoncé" and a knowing look towards him. For some reason he started laughing at that (I swear I was serious with my answer though) and finally when he quietened down, he said "If you are Beyoncé then I'd have to go bald to be your Jay-Z!"

Mid-post disclaimer : We mean nothing out of flirting, don't take it seriously guys! And you'll see why I'm saying this very very soon.

And me being me, the awkward flirter of the Universe, gave my epic comeback with "We know how much you love your hair, you obviously won't go bald for me." For which he brought it back on track with a cheeky "So we husband and wife eh? Of course I probably wouldn't go bald, but the idea of you and me is enticing."

There's no need to even describe my facial expression and mental state at that moment, I'm pretty sure we all know what it was like.

The conversation continued pretty smoothly after that and we hurled a few more insults and pick up lines here and there. I was down to asking him some lame 19th question when I magically grew some balls and decided to take the plunge by asking him the question of "Do you like anyone?" Although there was more of stuttering and less confidence once the words were out of my mouth.

His silence made me feel uncomfortable and I was about to apologize for it (I really wasn't sorry though) when he whispered a yes. It was so faint guys, if my heart had been beating any faster than it already was I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to hear him. But I did, and now that he'd admitted to liking someone I was so eager to ask him the name but also unsure if I wanted to know the name so I simply nodded and waited for his question, which happened to be a repeat of my question. The only difference being that this was his last question and I was happy that he didn't ask me the name of the person... I don't even want to imagine how elegantly that discussion would've been.

Ladies and gentlemen, now comes the moment that you all were waiting for (or probably not), my turn to ask the last question. Before I could think twice of my words and chicken away from it I asked him for the name of this dream girl.

Not even joking when I say that time stopped and everything went silent because it really did.

After a huge, pregnant pause he looked up my way, gave me a smile and said "You."

AND CUT! SCREEN! OR WHATEVER THEY SCREAM AT THE END OF A SCENE!

BAM! If at first I thought my heart was beating at its fastest pace then now it was giving freaking Usain Bolt a run for his money. Two more seconds and I swear I'd have had a cardiac arrest. My mind was nothing less of a cyclone of thoughts ranging from dreams of us together to me guessing if this was just another joke of his. I just really hope my facial expression didn't give away anything because this was so hard for me to process.

I think I wanted to fling my arms around him like the puppy that I am, I knew that I should've said something smart at the least but all I did was stupidly nod again.

We pretty much steered away from the topic after that and escaped into a little bubble of our own. I did try bringing it up again but either he was oblivious to my tries or he simply ignored them.

When my dad called me up for my whereabouts is when we realised how late it had gotten. Wrapping everything up we parted our ways.

I'm still not clear on what to take of that little confession that we had today and I'd really appreciate it if I know what you all think of it. Help me out here a bit please?

Catching my breath till then,
Sama xx

------------

36 thoughts on Post #4 :

> @burgersaddicted : CAN YOU TWO NOT?!

>> @hopelessenuff : @burgersaddicted Not what?

>> @burgersaddicted : @hopelessenuff Being so adorable and making us all feel so feely?

{ View 11 more comments...}

> @ikilledcupid : HE MEANT IT!

>> @ridiculous_ : @ikilledcupid AGREED!

{view 14 more comments...}

> @fizzledamp : To-be-relationship goals af.

>> @hopelessenuff : @fizzledamp haha :P

>> @cynical : @fizzledamp @hopelessenuff I've seen better than this tbh *yawn*

>> @fizzledamp : @cynical There's no need to be rude :| If you don't like what's here then please leave. She doesn't need such negativity.

> @youtubelifebelike : Girl Online

>> @hopelessenuff : @youtubelifebelike love your username! And yes, Girl Online and Zoella are life