#Nickara <Part 2>

/Write a scene that includes: cheesy pick-up lines, a(n) OTP, a Ferris Wheel and smoothies./

As soon as the new post went online, Samara slumped back into the warmth of her covers, tired but satisfied.

She'd had an amazing time with Nick. Period.

She tried sharing most of it with her friends on her blog but not all. Some moments she preferred to be kept hidden. Hidden away from everyone's watch, just for him and her to share. And now that she was alone in her bedroom she couldn't help but rewind back to them.

She had mentioned that Nick was a complete angel but she hadn't mentioned his cheeky flirting or his cheesy pickup lines that made her giggle like a school girl, every damn time.

When leaving for their date he'd complimented her, like any other male on a date should, but he'd definitely done it in his own style. She remembered how he looked around frantically, searching for something. And when she asked him what was he doing he replied with a simple 'I dropped something'. Out of curiosity she asked him what it was. Maybe it was his car keys or their passes? But he looked straight into her eyes (that always gave her the good kind of chills), grinned and said,"My jaw."

Samara's face blushed redder than the ripest of the ripe tomatoes sold at the Sunday fresh vegetable market.

It wasn't just that one case though.

She told her internet friends (yes, she considered those wonderful people as her friends) about him winning (kind of) her a sweet little, doe-eyed teddy bear but she had excluded out the story behind it.

At the fair, they did every couple-y thing they could think of. They'd gone on the rides where Samara screamed and held onto Nick's arm for her dear life and vice-versa. God, didn't Nick scream like a real man (#sarcasm). They clicked tons of selfies and asked others to click their pics too. They roamed around, cracking jokes and sharing glances.

Nick was like a little kid on Christmas. He ran from stall to stall, tugging Samara along with him. He wasn't good at any game but his enthusiasm amused her. When she felt he'd faced enough loses for the day she offered to try something else. But Nick was adamant to win her a teddy bear, so that she would "remember him at all times" (his words, not hers.)

And so they spent some more money and time doing exactly that.

It was Samara who finally won at a shooting game. Nick couldn't believe his luck and she had a good time laughing at his expenses.

Only until she noticed him staring intensely at her. That quietened her laughs fast and she gave him a questioning look.

"You're so beautiful, you made me forget my pick up line," he said to her as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, his fingers lingering there for a moment too long.

Had it not been for the flock of children running towards them, that moment would have taken a turn for the better. Sigh.

They then decided to try the go-karts, but after having a smoothie of course because which date is complete without it? Here once again he decided to charm her with his wits.

She was happily slurping at her drink, content with the date going so well so far, when he politely asked her to hold something for him.

She hadn't been paying attention to him and absent-mindedly held out her hand for him to place whatever he wanted onto her palm. When long, slender fingers wrapped around hers is when she realised what he meant. And his cheeky little wink at her confirmed that.

Was he that determined to melt her into a pool of goo before this date ended?

But this time she decided to fight back her feels and asked him,"You think you're smart?" She looked up at him with a challenge in her eyes.