~parents

Aidan's pov

Aidan's pov

"I am inevitable," The man said. "and I, am iron man," Dad said with an explosion.

• • •

Again, I woke up in a sweat. I looked at my alarm, 2:46 am. I sighed and wiped the sweat off my forehead. I stood up and walked out into the kitchen and poured a glass of water.

I heard a noise so I turned on a dim light. Wanda and Pietro. "why are you both up?" I asked. "I woke up to the feeling of distress, sometimes I can feel it in my sleep," Wanda said. "and?" I asked.

"I saw you walk out of your room so I got Pietro," She said. "are you having nightmares again Dani?" Pietro asked. "no," yes. "liar," Wanda said. "What happens in them?" Pietro asked. "nothing, because i'm not having any," I said.

"I'm gonna go back to bed," Wanda said and walked out. I grabbed an aspirin and swallowed it with the water. "I'm not gonna make you tell me, but you don't have to lie about it," He said. "I know P," I said.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready, but don't tell anyone," I said and he walked over and hugged me. "I won't," He said and kissed my head and walked back to his room.

• • •

I finally, got up after laying in bed the past eight hours. I looked in the mirror and had bags under my eyes. I sighed and changed my clothes then walked into the kitchen.

"what happened to you? you cause a tornado in your sleep?" Buck asked. "Shut up," I said. "what did happen sweetie?" mom asked. "couldn't sleep nothing happened," I said and grabbed yogurt from the fridge.

"you have to train today," Dad said. "dad, I really am
not in the mood," I said. "it was your idea Aidan so you're training," he said. "are you even gonna be there?" I asked. "no Happy and Pietro will be though," he said.

"Well I thought you would wanna train me since Nats always been the one to do so, why can't you train me?" I asked Dad. "I have more important things to do," He said. "so I'm not important enough?" I asked.

"that's not what I meant and you know it," He said. "Sure, it never is," I said. "what do you mean?" he asked. "I mean, your work is always more important than everyone else around you," I said.

"Oh is this a bad time Mr. Stark?" Peter said standing there awkwardly with Jordyn. "This is the work isn't it," I said. "You have other, more important, people to train elsewhere, so you call it work yet it's just you saying you'd rather not train your own daughter," I said.