~signed, sealed, delivered i'm yours

Aidan's pov

Aidan's pov

"Oh, well that's not what I wanted to wake up too,"

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and saw my dad holding a mug, standing in front of Peter and I. "Oh, morning," I yawned. "Morning? that's all you can say when I find you asleep on a guy?" he asked. "What?" I said and looked at Peter, who was now waking up. "Oh, it's not a big deal we just fell asleep," I said.

"What?" Peter said sitting up then saw my dad. "Oh! Mr. Stark we only slept I swear," He said. "and kissed once," I whispered.

"What was that? Friday what did she say?" Dad asked. "No Friday do-," "she said and kissed once sir," Friday said. "You betrayed me Friday," I said face palming. "So what are you like dating now?" He asked. "Tony, if they are, leave it be they're young," Mom said walking in.

"Well, I would like to know if you have a boyfriend though," Dad said. "Okay yes we are as of last night," I said.

"Good for you two!" Mom said. "Pete you might wanna go home and see May," I said. "Yeah you're right, see you later," He said squeezing my hand and left. "Do you really like him?" Dad asked as I walked up to him. "I do," I replied. "And plus, you know and trust Peter, isn't that better than any other person?" I asked.

"You're right, but no being in your room alone," He said and kissed my head. "I'm gonna go change out of this dress, and shower," I said.

"Are waffles good for breakfast?" Mom asked. "Yep!" I said.

Peter's pov

I walked inside the house and set the keys on the table. "Peter?" I hear May call from the kitchen. "Yeah?!" I asked walking in. "Oh that smells great May," I said. "Is Jordyn with you?" She asked. "No, I think she's still with Pietro," I replied grabbing one of the pancakes she made.

"How was the party?" She asked. "Good! OH MY GOD GUESS WHAT?" I said. "WHAT?" she asked. "Aidan asked ME to be HER boyfriend!" I said.

"Finally! I was wondering how long she would make you wait," She said. "I'm happy for you Peter,"

"Thanks May," I smiled. I ate, showered, and took a nap. When I woke up Jordyn got home. "Hey Jord," I said. "Hey," she said setting her keys down. "I am never letting Pietro get drunk again," She said and I laughed. "Worst drunk ever,"

"You haven't seen Rhodey yet," I replied and she laughed. "So, anything happen with Aidan?" she asked. I nodded proudly.

"We're officially dating," I replied. "YAY! I'm so happy for you!" She said and hugged me. "I know, I just hope I don't mess it up," I said. "Hey! have some confidence! you got this," She said. "Thanks Jord," I said. "Speaking of, I should probably talk to her and make sure Mr. Stark isn't upset about us," I said and went to my room.

I called Aidan and waited as my phone rang. "Hello?" her angelic voice answered. "Hey, everything go okay with Mr. Stark?" I asked. "It's so weird hearing you call him that, but yeah he's okay with it we just can't be in my room alone," She laughed.

"I assumed I wouldn't even be allowed near your room," I chuckled. "I guess we got lucky," She replied. "Hey Pete, I'm sorry it took me so long,"

"To what?" I asked. "Finally let us be official, I just, I wanted to make sure you really wanted it since not much has ever been official in my life," She said. "Don't apologize, Its okay, I understand," I replied. "I gotta go help Morgan I'll talk you later," She said. "See you later," I said and she hung up.

"Damn, you're smitten," Jordyn said walking in. "How could I not be? She's amazing," I said. "So is Pietro, but I'm not fawning over him am I?" She asked.

"We're two very different people Jord," I laughed. "Dinner!" May yelled.

Aidan's pov

"I can't believe you asked him," Pietro said setting out the plates. "I know shut up," I said. "Aidan come on!" Morgan called. "Coming Mo just a sec!" I yelled back.

"Finish setting up please," I said after handing him the cups, and I ran to Morgan's room. "Okay I'm here," I said. "Mom already helped me," She said.  "Sorry Mo," I sighed and scooped her up in my arms. "How about some spaghetti to make up for it?" I asked. "Sounds good to me," She said moving the hair from her face.

I walked to the kitchen and set Morgan in a chair, then sat next to her. We all dished up our food and ate in silence. When Dad finally spoke up, it was, of course, about Peter and I.

"Can you at least tell us how it happened?" He asked. "Why are you suddenly so interested?" I asked. "Because you're my first born daughter," He replied. "I want to know too," Pietro said. "You haven't even told PIETRO how it happened?" Morgan asked and I laughed.

"I told him I asked but that's it," I said. "You asked?" Mom said. "Yes okay? we were laying on the couch and he said I looked beautiful blah blah I asked if it was a bad time to ask him go be my boyfriend," I said and stuffed food in my mouth. "Any kissing involved?" Pietro asked smirking. "Shut up," I said blushing, recalling the memory. "Oh great now everytime I sit on the couch I'm gonna think of my daughter kissing Peter," Dad said rolling his eyes.

"You'll be okay," Mom and I said. "Are you gonna marry him?" Morgan asked. "Maybe one day," I smiled.

i totally havent updated this in forever, but i also deleted like four chapters cuz i didn't like how i wrote it so sorry about that lol. i hope you enjoy this chapter i'll try to update more often!

(word count: 1,014)