~when i'm in a room with you, that missing piece is found

Aidan's pov

Aidan's pov

If I told you I was in love after only a week, would you believe me? Because holy shit I am. I have never met anyone as perfect as Peter Parker. He is all that I've been missing in life.

"AIDAN!" "PETER!" "hi," he said and plopped down on the couch, next to me. "hi," I laughed. "How was school?" I asked. "Ew I sound like a mom," he laughed and grabbed my hand. "It was good, you know it would be better if you were there though," he said, fidgeting with my rings. "I graduated school at 15 Pete," I laughed.

"Yeah online though, you could still enroll if you wanted too," he replied. "do you really think I should?" I asked. "Mhm," he hummed. 

"I'll talk to my dad about it later," I said. "Talk to me about what?" Dad asked, walking in the room. "Are you everywhere?" I asked. "Yes," He said. "Well, Peter thinks I should enroll at Midtown," I paused. "And I think I want too,"

"You graduated already why would you go back?" he asked. "Because I have nothing better to do all day," I replied. "Well I think that should be fine if you really want too," He said. "REALLY?" I yelled. "Did I not just say yes?" he asked. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" I said and hugged him.

"I'll go make some calls, you wanna start tomorrow?" he asked. I looked at Peter and he shrugged. "Sure," I said. "Can you try to get all my classes with Pete? Pleaaaase?" I said. He rolled his eyes jokingly. "Yeah Yeah, as long as you say I'm the best dad ever," he said. "You are the best dad ever, thank you," I said. "Thanks a lot Mr. Stark!" Peter said. "Sure, kid,"

After my Dad left the room, I turned to Peter. "holy shit I'm going back to high school," I said. "NOW
MY DAYS WONT BE AS MISERABLE," He yelled and hugged me. I laughed as he spun me around and then my eyes widened.

"What am I gonna wear?!" I said. "You look good in anything, it won't matter what you wear," he replied. "Pete, it's gonna my first day of ACTUAL high school, OF COURSE IT MATTERS!!" I said. "Wear your flower dress with a flannel then," he smiled. "Oh! perfect, thank you," I said and kissed his cheek.

next day

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to make breakfast, assuming nobody was awake since it was 7 am, but there mom was, making pancakes.

"You really didn't have to get up mom I could've made my own breakfast," I said. "It's okay, I'm too excited for you to sleep," she smiled. "Thank youuu," I said grabbing one from the plate. "Hap is waiting for you in the car," she said. "Happy is taking me?" I asked. "Yeah, why?"

"I just, nevermind, love you," I said and went down to the car. Luckily, Happy figured I wouldn't want to pull up in a limo, so he used the honda. "Hey hap, should I be this nervous?" I asked. "Yes," he said and I laughed. "You'll be okay, you have every class with Peter anyway," he said. I smiled knowing that Peter would be there waiting for me.

"Thank you Happy," I said getting out of the car. Like I assumed they would, everybody stared. "That's Aidan Stark!" everybody pointed and whispered. I found Peter and we walked inside to find my locker which was only a few down from his.

"Our first class is science," he said grabbing my hand. "Great," I smiled. We took our seats in the class as the rest of the kids flooded in. "Oh look, Penis Parker and his famous friend," Someone said. "Girlfriend," I corrected him. "And you are?"

"The names flash, if you wanna start out good here, you might wanna stop dating Penis brain over here," he replied. "What can you like, run fast or something?" I asked. "What?" he asked. "His real name is Eugene," Mj said sitting down. "Now thats more fitting," I turned back to Peter and asked, "Is this the dick you were talking about?" he nodded and  Flash rolled his eyes.

"Okay class settle down, as I'm sure you've all noticed, we have a new student with us," The teacher said. "Miss Aidan Stark," Everyone said hi nervously, as if I was a threat to them.

After most of our classes, we had lunch. "Why is everyone scared of me?" I laughed as two freshman's ran as I sat down at a table next to them. "Because they think if they do something wrong you'll like throw a fire ball at them or something," Ned said.

"I might throw one at Flash, but nobody else," I said. "I'd pay good money to see that," Mj said. "So would I," Peter said and I laughed.

After school ended, I walked out with Peter and saw Pietro standing there. "No," I said. "Yep," he said. "I don't wanna throw up I just ate chips," I replied. "Well, it's either me, or walk," he replied. I rolled my eyes and looked at Peter. "I'll call you tonight," I said. He kissed me softly and whispered "I'm so happy you decided to come here," and I smiled and Pietro ran me home.

barely anyone reads this story so idek why i'm updating but it's okay, enjoy.