~deja vu

Aidan's pov

Aidan's pov

"I don't wanna go, sir I don't wanna go," Peter said. "Please," Peter said. "I'm sorry," he finished and was gone.

• • •

What is happening? now Peter too? I stood up and went into the bathroom splashing water on my face. Luckily this time it was at 8 am. I walked into the kitchen to see Bruce and Peter obsessing over science.

"Hey nerds," I said and messed up both of their hair. "Morning," Bruce said. "Hey," Peter said. I poured cereal into a bowl and looked up and Peters nose was bleeding and all dirty. I blinked and then it wasn't. I felt like this already happened.

"You ok?" Peter asked.  "Fine, must just be deja vu or something," I said and started eating. I sat at the table and Morgan and My dad walked out. Morgan ran up to Peter.

"Are you gonna read me a story again tonight with Aidan?!" Morgan asked. "If I'm here I would love too!" Peter said. "Peter read to her with you?" Dad asked me. "Yeah, Morg it's only 8 you're already looking forward to going back to bed?" I asked.

She nodded and climbed onto my lap trying to eat my cereal. I laughed and let her have it. "Oh wait why is Peter here so early?" I asked. "We've got stuff to do," Dad said and I just nodded. Then Clint walked in.

"CLINT!" I yelled and ran over and hugged him. "hey that's the kid that took caps shield right?" Clint asked. "That's me," Peter said. "THAT WAS PETER?" I yelled. "Aidan! my ears!" Clint said. "Sorry," I said and he laughed.

"You have a yelling problem," Dad said. "I know," I said. Pietro ran into the room and made Clint fall. "You didn't see that coming?" Pietro asked and helped him up.

"so what brings you back?" I asked. "party tonight," Clint replied. "party?" I asked. "for the adults," Dad said. "I get to go sucker," Pietro said to me. "Fu- you suck," I said seeing Morgan. "nice catch," Bruce said.

"So basically everyone gets to go except me Morgan and Peter?" I asked. "Yeah pretty much," Nat said walking in. "I don't really want to go but I'm being forced too," Wanda said walking behind Nat.

"A party does not seem necessary at the moment," Vision said coming through the wall. "Peter let's go," Dad said and they left. "Morgan why don't we go find Pepper?" Bruce said and the two left.

"Nat can we do something today?" I asked. "Like what?" she asked. "shopping!" I said and she laughed. "get your dads card and we can," she said. "Wanda wanna come? you can get something for the party," I said. "I have plans with Vis-," "Vision you and Wandas plans are cancelled," I interrupted. "Alright," Vision said.

"Pleaseeee," I said. "Alright fine," She said. "Yay!" I said and Nat shook her head laughing. I went upstairs and I asked my mom for Dads card. She gave it to me and I went and changed my clothes.

"Ready?" Nat asked as we were in the kitchen. "Yeah," I said. "Let's go," Wanda said. We got to the mall and found a dress store. I didn't need one, but I wanted one. We each tried on dresses for hours until we each found the perfect one.

After we got our dresses we went back to the tower

After we got our dresses we went back to the tower. "What did you get?" Pietro asked. "Dresses," Wanda said. "I want to see," He said. I ran to my room and put on my dress It fit perfectly. I had converse on but I ran out and showed him.

"Oh yeah, Peters in for a treat," Pietro said and I laughed. "Wanda I do not approve," Pietro said and I smacked his head. "I'm kidding you all look great," He said. "Thank you," Us three said in unison.

My dad and Peter walked in and bother there eyes went wide. "Where did you get that?" Dad asked. "The mall," I said. "Too much skin," He said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious, but it looks nice," He said. "Thank you," I said. "Peter what do you think?" Pietro asked.

"You look beautiful," Peter said and I gave a satisfied smile. "Thanks," I said. "If Nat lets you buy anymore dresses like that she isn't gonna take you shopping ever again," Steve said walking in. "Thanks cap," I said sarcastically.

"Can I please go to the party?" I asked dad. "No you need to watch Morgan," He said. "Fine but I'm staying in the dress," I said. "You do that," Steve said. "Oh I will," I said.

• • •

Once they were at the party Peter and I were trying to get Morgan to sleep with a story. She complained that we weren't as good as yesterday. We had to act out the whole book again. She finally went to sleep.

We walked out and sat on the couch. "She is a handful I don't know how my mom does it,"I said and he laughed. "She has like 30 other adults here," He said. "that's true," I said. We talked for awhile until I wanted to watch a movie so we went to the theatre.

"What movie?" I asked. "Uh you decide," He said. "Harry Potter," I said. "Sure!" he said. I turned on the first Harry Potter and got a blanket and popcorn. We shared both and my heart gave a flutter.

The movie was almost over until, "What is even happening?" Peter asked. "They are trying to get passed the giant game of wizards chess," I said. "Why?" He asked. "were you watching at all?" I asked. "Not really," He admitted and I laughed.

Dad, Pietro, Rhodey, and Steve then walked in. "Hi," I said. "What are you doing?" Dad asked. "Watching Harry Potter, which by the way, Peter was not paying attention at all," I said and Peter laughed.

"Where's Morgan?" Steve asked. "In bed," I said. "She should babysit more," he said. "No," I said and Pietro laughed. "You really meant it when you said you'd wear that dress huh?" Pietro asked. "Duh," I said. "Let's go upstairs and get in bed I'm tired," Pietro said. "You can sleep in the guest room kid," Dad said. "Thanks Mr. Stark," Peter said and everyone went off to bed.

(Word count: 1,063)