Part 8

Caleb- "you ready to hit this lick?" He said while putting his gloves on

Adrian- i shook my head, nodding in agreement.

Caleb- "Here put this mask on" he said while handling me a black mask.

I put the black mask on with my gloves, at this point I was dressed in all black with just my eyes showing, I looked out the car window and seen the big a*s house we was approaching to hit a lick.

Caleb- "they not home, but let's still enter in from the back of the house" he said while crouching behind his car

Adrian-"Alright, you go to the side of the house, while I go to the back" I said walking slowly towards the back of the house.

Caleb- nodded his head in agreement while going towards the side of the house.

I went in the back of the house, just to see two big doors that where locked, I got the crow bar from my back pack and started lifting the lock up between the door, just in 10 seconds the door was unlocked.

Caleb- "You now coming in" he said while standing in the house kitchen biting an Apple.

Adrian- "stop eating that damn apple and go upstairs to get some sh*t" I said quickly while heading to the master bedroom downstairs"

I entered into the room, I went through all the drawers and suddenly found $2k in the dresser that was hidden underneath the wood, I looked under the bed picture frames and everything.

Caleb-"yo look what I got" he said while sliding some diamonds in the palm of his hand out of a Small black bag.

Adrian-"Good job homie" I said while showing him wad of money I found.

Caleb- "I need to teach you how to rob" he laughed while shaking his head at me.

Obviously Caleb is a better robber than me because he was the one who put me on to it, without hesitation I started hitting licks with him, that was my job other than playing females out their money from time to time.

Caleb- "let's leave now" he said while walking out the back door"

Adrian- "how we gone pawn those diamonds without being suspicious" I said while putting my seat belt on.

Caleb- "Don't worry about all that right now, just thank God you didn't get us caught by 12 (Police)" he chuckled while driving out of the rich neighborhood we hit a lick on.

Adrian-"One day I'm have a rich house just like these white motherf*ckers" I said while look at the big houses we passed by.

Next Morning (Saturday )

Destiny- "what where you doing yesterday night" she asked while getting her nails done

Adrian- "Just chillin with my homie Caleb" I said while kissing her neck.

Destiny- "stop we are in public" she said while giggling

Adrian- "Alright ma" I said pulling away from her"

2 Hours later

Adrian- "why it take that long for them to finally get done with your nails" I said looking at her hands seeing the Initial "A" for my name.

Destiny- " They like to take their time" she said while taking pictures and videos of her nails

Adrian- "Alright ma, so you want to get something to eat?" I asked while taking my wad of money out so I could count it.

I was spending the money on Destiny that I got from hitting the lick I spent it on her nails, she didn't know how I got it but didn't mind me spending it on her.

Destiny- "yea" she said while looking glancing at me counting my money.

Adrian- "Alright ma, just sit back and relax" I said while pressing on the gas.

We made it to the restaurant, I don't know why but the hoes I use to kick it was starting to blow my phone up more than they usually do, I think it's because they would peep me taking Destiny out.

Destiny- "who's blowing up your phone" she said with her eyebrows furrowed.

Adrian- "Just my grandma" I lied while sipping my sprite

The waitress came to the table, not giving Destiny a chance to say anything, which was a relief, as the waitress asked what Destiny wanted to eat, I unlocked my phone and seen a naked picture that came from Jasmine and then I seen a freaky text from a Least 5 hoes, I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

Destiny- "what do you want?" She asked while crossing her arms,

Adrian- "I'll get the All star meal" I said to the waitress.

Destiny- "Let me see your phone" she said looking at my phone on the table that was lighting up from notifications

Adrian- what it's just people liking and commenting on my picture from Instagram" I said turning my phone over on the table

Adrian- "I wouldn't lie to you" I said looking her in her eyes which made her smile.

On a real note I had to soon put a end to my player ways and robbing soon because deep inside it didn't feel right every since I got close to Destiny.