Part 17

2 weeks later

Adrian POV

I made my way out of the suit store, I got me a sharp suit that was lavender that included a nice bow tie, I also grabbed me some all black classic shoes to match the suit.

"Don't get the suit wrinkled" my grandma said while eyeing me"

Adrian- "I'm not, I just can't stop touching it, this fire" I said while placing it on the counter.

"I'm iron it and hang it up for you, this suit is too expensive to get messed up" she said while taking the suit off the counter.

Adrian- "Thank you" I said while scrolling through my phone to call Destiny"

Destiny- "Hey Bae, what you up to?" She said on the phone

Adrian- "nothing much, but I did just get my suit" I said.

Destiny- "Finally, did you get lavender like my color dress?" She said

Adrian- "yes, it matches just right, we gone be stepping in prom on point" I said while smirking.

Destiny- "We most definitely is, I gotta get my shoes today"

Adrian- "you didn't get them yet? Prom is literally tomorrow. I said

Destiny- "I know I've been moving slow lately but I'm speed up my pace" she said while smiling

Adrian- "yea you do that, I'm set with my suit and shoes, I'm just need to get my hair cut tomorrow morning" I said

Destiny- "I have to get my makeup and hair done tomorrow morning" she said

Adrian- "Alright so what you getting done today?" I said

Destiny- "I'm on my way to get my nails done, after that I'm go find me some heels at the store" she said

Adrian-"Ok be safe ma, I love you"

Destiny- "I love you too".

>>>>>>>>>>>

Caleb called me over his house so I could help him set up a poster for some girl he wanted to ask to prom, I honestly thought this was so last minute in my opinion since prom was tomorrow.

Caleb- "on a scale 1-10, how free are you to go to prom with me?" "How that sound?"

Adrian- "Bro, you need to do better than that.

Caleb- "Than help me man, I don't know how to do this stuff" he said while spreading his arms out.

Adrian- "Alright check this out". "Make the night presidential and be my First Lady at prom?" I said

Caleb- That's real smooth, I rock with that one" he said placing letters on the poster.

Adrian- "so when you gone give this to her?"

Caleb- "in an hour, you can come ride with me to her house, I'm get a balloon and flowers to go with the poster .

Adrian- "Aight"

Caleb- "I'm a little nervous, do you think she will say yes?"

Adrian-"yea man stop trippin"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We got to her house, she lived about 20 minutes away from Caleb which seemed far asf to me but it was whatever. Caleb finally asked her and she said Yes!

Caleb- "Take a picture" he said

Caleb- "Take a  picture" he said