Part 18

Prom Night

Destiny POV

I walked down the stairs carefully with my lavender dress gliding at the bottom. I looked up at Adrian who looked so handsome in his suit while holding my corsage that was purple.

Adrian- "You look beautiful ma". he said while grabbing my hands to help me down the bottom step.

Destiny-"Thank you handsome" I said while winking at him.

Adrian-"Here's your corsage, my grandma made it. " he said while placing the corsage on my wrist.

Destiny- "Aww this is so beautiful, tell her I said thank you" I said while admiring the corsage.

"Let me take a picture of you two before you leave off". My mom said while pulling out her phone.

Adrian-"I have my camera if you want to capture some moments on there". He said

"Great, I'll take pictures on that as well" she said while snapping so many pictures.

After taking so many pictures and videos with Adrian, we finally got into the Mercedes g wagon that was rented so we could drive/ride to prom in it. We finally arrived at the party hall that the was rented by the school.

Caleb- "Man I see you" he said to Adrian while dabbing him up. Caleb was standing with some girl who was about my height.

Destiny-"Hello, I said to the girl" while smiling

Taylor- "Hey, I'm Taylor , what's your name?" She said while smiling, she seemed so nice.

Destiny- "I'm Destiny" I said

Taylor-"Well Destiny you have such a beautiful dress" she said while looking at my dress.

Destiny-"you too, thank you"

We walked into the hall with loud music blasting, colorful lights flashing everywhere, There was a huge table filled with snacks and punch.

Adrian- "you want me to get you something to drink?" He said while letting go of my hand

Destiny-"yes please" I said

Adrian-"I'll be right back"

"Damn shawty it's nice to see you again" The same guy who wanted my number at the car said.

Omg is this really that same guy? I thought to myself while squinting my eyes, it surely was once I seen his gold grills while he smiled.

Destiny- "I'm with my boyfriend" I said confidently

"I don't care about nun of that, just know I'm have you tonight" he said while grinning and rubbing his hands together.

Destiny- "you won't get a chance" I said while walking away from him.

"We'll see" he said under his breath

Adrian- "I got your dri-". He didn't get a chance to finish his word. "Wait what's wrong?" He said with his eyes furrowed.

Destiny- "Nothing, come on let's dance" I said so I wouldn't ruin the mood.

We walked to the dance floor. I started dancing on him which gave him a huge smile on his face, he was hyping me up which made me laugh. He stared showing off his dance moves which turned me on because I didn't know he could dance. But sure enough I peeped a set of eyes on me and it was that guy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"The prom king is........ drum roll please" the assistant principal said on the microphone.

"Adrian Ramirez!" He yelled through the microphone.

Destiny-"Go up there baby, I'm so happy for you." I said while hugging him

Adrian-"Damn I can't believe I won" he said while walking up the stage.

The principal placed his king crown on the center of his head, the crowd of people cheered him on.

"The prom Queen........ is Destiny Wright!" He screamed through the microphone.

My heart dropped as I heard those words, like what? I couldn't help but to smile, my smile didn't disappear at all. As I made it up the stage Adrian smile at me while my Queen crown was placed on the center of my head.

Taylor- "yesss! You go girl!" I heard her scream in the crowd of people. I smile at her

"Give it up for our prom King and Queen" the principal said which made the crowd go crazy.

Adrian looked me in my eyes and kissed me right on stage in front of every one, my heart literally melted .

Adrian- "I just want to Thank God for blessing this Queen into my life" he said while talking into the microphone.

"Awww" the crowd of people said while staring at us.

Destiny-"Thank you baby" I said to him while giving him a hug.

I truly felt like the most special girl in the world at that moment, I literally felt like I was going to cry. He held me in his arms still as I smelled his nice cologne.