Part 9

Adrian- "ma why you wearing my clothes and hat?" He said laughing

Destiny- "it's comfortable" I said while smiling

Adrian- "it don't even matter what you wear, you always gone be sexy" he said while grabbing my waist

I was starting to get hot just by hearing those words and feeling both of his hands up against my waist.

Adrian- "lay down ma" he said while walking me to his bed and getting a condom out his pocket

Destiny- "What you trying to do" I said while biting my lip.

Adrian- "I'm trying to put you to sleep" he said while hovering over me

Before I could even respond back, he instantly pushed himself into me, I laid my hands on his back and let him continue.

Adrian- "Damn ma yo shit wet" he said while stroking

Destiny- "mmmm" I moaned

Adrian- "I'm make you feel me" he said while pushing deeper

I started moaning so loud with my hands pushing his back against me more.

Adrian-"shh ma, you gone make my grandma hear us". He said while covering my mouth with his hand.

He went even harder inside me and I continued to Moan in his hand, while he slowly took himself out of me.

Destiny- "put it baccck innn" I said wanting more

Adrian- "I got you ma" he said while stroking in slowly"

Destiny- "Ahhhh" I screamed while squirting

Adrian- "oooh" he moaned

He bent his head down into my area and started licking me while rubbing my clit, I pushed his head down more into my area, he continued to suck and lick.

Destiny-"I'm cummming" I said while holding his head still

Adrian- "cummm ma" he said while rubbing my clit faster

I squirted all over his face and letted out a huge moan while looking up at the ceiling.

Adrian- "My turn ma" he said while taking off his condom and going to sit on the bed.

I went up to him and got on my knees to kiss the top of him, I licked and sucked.

Adrian-"Ooooh ma" he said while pushing my head.

I stared in his eyes while I deep throated him, which made him burst all in my mouth.

Adrian-"mhmmm" he said while falling on the bed.

I went on the bed to kiss him, he kissed me and held me in his arms, with us both falling straight to sleep.

2 hours later

Adrian- "Get up" I said mad while looking on her phone

Destiny- "what, what's wrong baby?" I said rubbing his face"

Adrian- "Don't baby me, you out her hoeing" I said pissed off.

Destiny- "what?" I said with my eyebrows furrowed

I showed her the messages she been having with Lamar, she just sat there and said it's not what it looks like, at this moment I felt hurt, I guess heartbroken, this sh*t never happened to me before.

Adrian- "so you out here f*ckin with other niggas!" I yelled

Destiny-"No, it just" she said with her head down

Adrian- "it's coo I'm done f*cking with you" I said while throwing her phone off my bed.

Destiny- "stop, what's wrong with you!" She yelled

Adrian- "you cheating on me with Lamar, that's what's wrong" I yelled while putting on my shirt and sweats

Adrian- "I'm beat that nigga ass" I said while putting my shoes on

Destiny- "call Lamar and see for yourself I'm not talking to him in that way"

Adrian-"no,I'm not speaking to that fake as* nigga" I said while pulling my phone out

Destiny-"are you in your feelings?" She laughed

Adrian- "you think it's funny huh, that's why I'm going to f*ck someone else" I said staring her dead in the eye.

Destiny- "it's just a prank goofy" she said while getting a camera behind my tv

Adrian- "what?" I said with my eyebrows furrowed.

Destiny- "it's a prank, Lamar texted me that stuff on purpose so I can prank you" she said while smiling.

She showed me her YouTube channel with 30k subscribers, I was in shock that the whole time Destiny was a popular YouTuber, I mean we spoke about things but she never told me this. She called Lamar, he laughed at me as well while I stuck the middle finger at him on FaceTime.

Adrian- "I can't believe you did that ma" I said with my head down"

Destiny- "I just wanted to see if you cared about me" she said lifting my chin up and staring me in my eyes.

Adrian- "I do alright" I said while kissing her

I guess she really had a nigga sprung because at that moment I felt broken.