Part 20

Destiny POV

Adrian letted me play the game, I was so busy playing gta 5 that I wasn't paying attention to him when he was trying to talk to me.

Adrian- "you running over all those people" he said while laughing.

Destiny-"I like doing that and collecting the money" I said while still focusing on the game

Adrian- "I'm about to hop online. So it's my turn" he said while grabbing the controller from me.

Destiny-"no fair, I was trying to run over that lady who was running away from me" I said annoyed

Adrian-"you've been playing for 20 minutes already" he said

Destiny-"I know but this game is so addicting" I said while laying my head on his chest.

He looked down at me and kissed my forehead.  I just smiled while watching him play the game.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I walked into work while waving bye to Adrian. He didn't have work today only me sadly. I clocked myself in and the went to the register.

"Can you get me a size 11? " I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked up and seen that it was Xavier smirking at me, I didn't know what to do.

Destiny- "stop following me around, I'm not involved with anything you and Adrian had in the past" I said sternly.

Xavier- "you see, you are very involved because I know that getting to you will get to him very badly" he sad with a death stare

Destiny- "what do you want from me?" I said nervously

Xavier- "well you know I just thought of a great idea" he said while smirking

Destiny-"what is that?"  I said nervously.

Xavier- "if you don't want me to hurt you, then break up with Adrian" he said while holding onto the gun on his waist.

Destiny- "that will break his heart, I told him I won't ever leave him" I said sadly

Xavier- "Exactly, if you don't break up with him by today is over, I will kill him" he said with anger on his face.

I couldn't let Adrian die, he was my first love, I had to protect him even though he said he was going to protect me.