Chapter 1

Kerry: Why it has to be winter.

James: Come on, a little snow is not gonna kill you.

The guys and I had just gone through the portal. On the other side, the task force had already set up a defensive position and soldiers were patrolling around the perimeter.

Jay Baker "Sinner-3": It's not like we can decide the weather. we just gonna have to deal with it.

Will Ramirez "Sinner-4": At least they gave us clothing to blend in.

True to Will's statement, our clothes were made to withstand the cold and to fit into the environment. the same applies to the task force. We made our way to the main tent where the commander in charge was waiting for us.

 We made our way to the main tent where the commander in charge was waiting for us

(I OWN THE PICTURE BUT NOT THE CONTENT)

Commander: Gentlemen, a pleasure to meet you all.

James: Commander, what's the news?

Commander: We have sent a few drones to scout around as well as a few recon team to watch the small village not far from here. So far, nothing out of the ordinary. I will be honest. My order is to keep this location and keep our force in a 5 km square. We will go further only if necessary, but outside of that, except drone and helo insertion, I can't do much.

Matt Harper "Sinner-5": That more than we need for now.

Matt was right. Finding Viper was our task. I would have sent these guys back home, but their assistance will be a good help if the situation goes south.

Kerry: So? What's the plan now?

Commander: Now all we can do is wait for them to make their move.

A small frown raise on my face before, with a sigh, me and the guys leave before heading toward the tent used as a barrack. As we drop our gear, one question keeps bothering me.

James: "thinking": What are they after here?

G&K OUTPOST SECTOR 9

TACTICAL DOLL M4A1

AR-TEAM LEADER

Waking up to the sound of someone knocking on the door, I raise my head with a small frown as I climb up from my bed. It's as been two and a half months since James left to finish his service. Each passing day, I wanted the day to finish faster. With a sigh, I open the door to see miss Kalina looking at me with her usual smile.

Kalina: Heya M4! I hope I didn't wake you.

M4: Not its okay miss Kalina. I was just about to get up.

Kalina: Ah good. The commander wants to see you and your team in thirty minutes for briefing.

I look at her confused. The commander gave us a week off because of our last mission, and to help our new member RO635 to adjust.

Kalina: I know that you must be confused but something just came up and that cant wait.

M4: "sigh" It's okay. I will tell the other.

Kalina: That the spirit! See you there.

She immediately turns around before walking away. I let a sigh before sending a message to the others through our internal comm. As I finish dressing the others already send their reply. Looking one last time in the mirror, I set off toward the commander's office.

M4A1: "thinking": A new day, a new mission.

Arriving at the office, The others were already here.

Gentiane: Ha M4, Thank you all for coming. So listen well it's really important. We have been contracted by a company to assure their protection while they carry out work in the area.

M4A1: What kind?

Gentiane: Big one, it seems they have found a way to take care of the ELID problem..... For good. So you girls understand the reason for bringing you here. So here the plan: Your team alongside echelon one will provide close protection to the worker while echelon two provide support. Any question?

Everyone: No ma'am.

Gentiane: Good, you all dismiss and good luck.

As we all leave, I couldn't help the feeling that something was wrong...

VERY WRONG

UNKNOWN LOCATION

???: Sir, we have established our site. We can begin shortly.

???2: Understood. What about your cover story?

???: Everything is going according to plan. We have contracted a PMC company who will make sure nothing troubles us.

???2: And if they start to look around?

???: Well, let's just say a "tragic accident" will solve the issue.

???2: Good. Report back once everything is in motion.

???: Understood Griffin. Viper out.

Hello. Welcome to the first chapter of the story. Viper begins their move and it seems G&K is gonna be caught in the middle. I hope you enjoyed it and I see you all next time.

SEE YA