chapter 3

AR-TEAM

M4A1

Doc: let's be very quiet.

After one hour of travel, we finally reach the destination. A small abandoned village in the middle of nowhere.

M16: Why are we here?

Doc: This location will prevent anyone from bothering us and they are not many ELID, perfect for our research.

M16: If you say so.

The place had a few houses and quite open space, allowing us to watch every corner. I send echelon two to take position outside the village while echelon one took position inside some of the houses. the rest of my team stays with "doc" and the other.

Doc: the tent is set and the materiel is inside, we can begin. please let us know if there any trouble.

M4A1: Will do

As "doc" and the other scientist go inside, is "security member" stand close to the door as we remain close to the road intersection. While waiting for something to happen, I switch to our integrate com channel.

M4A1: echelon one and two, anything?

Sv-98 "echelon two leaders": Nothing on our side.

G36 "echelon one leaders": No mouvement either.

M16: Am I the only one who felt that this contract is suspicious? I mean, protecting peoples, okay I can get that but in the middle of nowhere?

G36: We have our duty miss M16. It is our mission to follow our order.

M16: Yeah but still... it's still suspicious to me.

I agree with big sis. Why us and why here? As I continue to watch the forest, I receive a ping from AR-15 on a private channel.

M4A1: Yes?

AR-15: I did a quick research on this company. I find out that they are almost no record of them.

M4A1: They are not from Russia. Maybe that's why you can't find it.

AR-15: That the thing. I look everywhere before we left the base, and the only record that mentions it is from a few days ago.

M4A1: If that the case, then either it is quite recent or...

Ar-15: they are not who they claim to be.

M4A1:... Then what should we d-

Sv-98: we got ELID coming from the east!

I look behind me and true enough a small horde was coming our way.

M4A1: Echelon two, try to reduce their number. Echelon one, keep your position and get ready for their approach. AR-team form on me.

As everyone move to their position, only one question stuck in my mind.

WHO ARE THEY?