chapter 6

APPROACHING RALLY POINT

SINNER TEAM

James: Papa bear, we are two klicks from the RV.

Papa Bear: Understood Sinner-1.

Kerry: I hope the commander has good news for us.

James: Me too. I hope they are alright.

It's been almost an hour since we left the village. Since then, we had no confirmation on the status of the girls, only that they were inside that camp. We were close to the location the commander send us. It was not far from the camp in question. I was all for an assault of the place, but it would be too risky for us alone. The girls could end in a crossfire or worst.

Baker: Boss I see a marshall, prowlers and some of our guys on the RV.

James: Got it. Papa Bear, Sinner, we are at the RV. What is the situation?

Papa Bear: Understood. Listen, high command gave us the green light for an assault on the camp. Ground and airborne units are ready to assist you. Secure the location, rescue our allies and capture prisoners if you can. How copy?

James: Understood Papa Bear, out.

Squad Leader: Welcome to the party guys. I hope you are ready for a hell of a fight.

James: Trust me, we are more than ready for this

James: Trust me, we are more than ready for this. How many are we for this?

Squad Leader: My squad for the ground assault with the vehicles, two MH-9, one UH-80 and one AH-99. We have some mortar for fire support as well.

James: Well, I think we have everything for this.

We all board the vehicles before moving close to the camp. As we close in, all I could think of was M4. Praying she was alive alongside the other. Hoping we were not too late. When we were five hundred meters away, we all dismount. At the same time, all of our radio came to life.

Papa Bear: Papa Bear to all callsign. Except for Foxtrot, operation Snowstorm is a go. Move-in and engage, over.

Squad Leader: Alpha moving.

Airborne Leader: Bravo team ready.

Marshall: Striker-1 rolling in.

Prowlers: Lightning 1 and 2 moving in.

MH-9: Phantom-1 inbound.

Mh-9: Phantom-2 going in.

Uh-80: Angel-1, inbound for fast rope.

AH-99: This is Reaper, CAS en route to the target.

James: SINNER team, advancing.

Papa Bear: Papa Bear copy all. Strike fast and strike hard, out.

James: "thinking" Hang on M4...

I'M COMING

Here we are. Hope you enjoy this short chapter. I also hope you are now all hype for the next one. I will try to get it faster.

SEE YA