Chapter 7

INSIDE CSAT CAMP

M4A1 POV

System rebooting...

System rebooting...

..ake up...

...Wake up...

WAKE UP!!!

My eyes start to slowly open to a familiar voice yelling at me. Once my vision became clear, I take a look around before seeing that my hand were tied behind me. Looking in front of me, I see the rest of the group in the same posture as I was.

M16: Finally, I thought you would never wake up. How are you feeling?

M4A1: My head hurt a little and my legs are not working but I'm ok. What happens?

M16: You don't remember? Those bastards hit us with an EMP. We have been out for a few hours now. To make it worse, we cant get in contact with the commander.

This is bad. We don't have our weapons and we cannot move. Looking around I realize we are inside the dome in the camp. I see some red buildings and people wearing Scientifique uniforms.

???: Finally awake I see.

I look to the side to see the "director" and "doc" looking at me with a smile on their faces.

M4A1: Why are you doing this?

Director: Simple. For your technology of course.

All of the T-DOLL: WHAT???

Director: You see, where we are from, T-doll are none existent. As such, the best way to make one is to capture a few. Do not worry, once we have everything we need from you, we will send you back... After making sure you won't remember this of course.

Oh no.

Director: Let's start with you shall we. Bring her to the operating room.

Two soldiers approach me and start to drag me as I try to free myself. Some of the others try to stand to help but were quickly stopped by the other guard.

M16: YOU GONNA REGRET THIS YOU EAR ME??!!

The director just smirks before leading me to the second building which appears to be some kind of office. Climbing a set of stairs, I was shoved inside a room before being pushed onto a table. Some other people in scientist uniforms strap me to the table. I was helpless, I could not move. The director approached me smiling.