chapter 5

OUTSIDE VILLAGE PERIMETER

SINNER TEAM

James: Watch your angles.

The situation became critical in only a few minutes. Not only CSAT was present, But M4A1 and the other were present. Just when we were about to move in, CSAT helicopter shows up. They kill all the zombies and left with all of them on board. We had radioed the HQ to warn them. Now our order was to search what remains of the small camp. Let's just hope that they were something useful inside.

Kerry: Clear right.

Ramirez: Clear left. Got a laptop here.

James: Alright, Kerry Check it, the rest of you, move out and secure the place. I don't want any surprises

Baker: On it.

James: PAPA BEAR this is Sinner, come in

PAPA BEAR: Send your message.

James: We are inside the camp. Only some supply here, they are also a laptop. We are copying data now. Interrogative, have you found were these helicopters when over?

PAPA BEAR: Negative for now Sinner. We have retasked our UAV but it will take some time.

James: "mutter" Time they don't have. "to radio" Roger, keep me updated, out. Kerry, anything?

Kerry: Well, outside the fact we are in deep trouble if what I read is true. Then yes, I found something.

James: What do you have?

Kerry: If I read correctly... These guys found a way to control the ELID. Where to make them go and what to use against them, everything. The reason they were here was to get a few more samples for future experiments.

James: Are you telling me these guys have somehow weaponized zombies???

Kerry: That's what I'm saying.

I had imagined a lot of scenarios, but that was the worst case possible. If they could scent these creatures in our world, it would be total chaos. We have to stop them but how was the question.

PAPA BEAR: Sinner come in.

James: Go ahead.

PAPA BEAR: One of our UAVs spotted what appears to be a small outpost 10 miles south of your location. CSAT helicopter confirms on site.

James: Copy, what is our order?

PAPA BEAR: We are sending you an RV location. Move there and wait for tasking.

James: Copy, out. Alright, guys, we are leaving.

As we start to make our way toward the RV location, Kerry ask: