The Journey

There was where your journey started. Outside the city of Mondstadt, what was there waiting for you? Guess you'll find out soon.

Traveling far and wide was fun of course, meeting random people, beating up a bunch of hilichurls and slimes, cooking, it was all so exciting. It was all so nostalgic.

As a child you had loved going and and fighting these things in the wild, taking care of Ajax was always fun, it was more like him sitting down and you running all over the place doing stupid stuff. Ever since then the last time you saw Ajax you had been developing your skills to become able to protect him no matter what kind of stupid danger you could possibly put him in.

Aside from all this, the vision you one day had placed in front of you. A hydro vision one glace at your countertop and it there was nothing there but as soon as you looked back, a glowing blue orb sat right there on your countertop. Bestowed upon you by the Hydro Archon, so to the best of your ability you learned how to use it. And let me tell you, you were good at using it.

At this point in life you could take on anything, be in 30 hilichurls or 4 ruin guards you were a powerful force, and no one knew exactly how powerful you were because you had never shown anyone, you didn't wanna be a night or an adventurer you wanted to live as a normal citizen of Mondstadt. But you also wanted to be someone who could protect your family, an that's what you became.

You were 2 days into your journey to Snezhnaya and you could already feel the cold.

Snezhnaya, one of the seven nations of Teyvat. Those who live in Snezhnaya worship the Cryo , the Tsaritsa and the fatui, a religion/military-force under the Tsaritsa's control, who is particularly notorious for their diehard devotion to her and their unscrupulous methods in enacting her will.

Walking walking and more walking you stumbled upon a girl with  floating companion, she had blonde hair and golden eyes, you walked up to her and she noticed you.

"Hello" she said with a smile.

"Hey, you dont look like your from around here." you stated.

"I'm new around here, a traveler." she said.

"Shes the honorary knight of Mondstadt." The tiny floating person said.

This is the honorary knight that's been the talk of Mondsadt?

"Oh really? I just left Mondstadt your quite popular." you said laughing.

"Yeah i guess so" she laughs.

"My name is Lumine and this is Paimon." she pointed at the floating thing.

"Oh my name is y/n" you smiled.

"Your very pretty by the way" You said.

"Paimon thinks so too Lumine" Paimon said floating around. 

"Thank you" she smiled and looked away.

"Well i better be on my way, still got a bit of a trip on my hands" you said.

"Where are you off to?" Paimon asked.

"Back to Snezhnaya, where i belong" you smiled and waved good bye 

Lumine waved back and paimon just yelled bye from a distance. What nice people they are.

I wish i could get to know them better.

After a long long trip you finally made it. Snezhnaya home to the cyro archon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[A/N] ive been working on this since 2 p.m. talk about a writing block.... anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this. Its kind of a mess and now time to once again play Genshin Impact because that is what my life revolves around :)))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Vote and comment pls :)