Encounter in Liyue

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Let's get moving again, I wanna get there as soon as possible, and guys... no more fighting. Or I won't miss next time." you smiled and took Signora's hand as you proceeded to pick up the stuff in the area.

After you guys packed up you headed out and finally after a long walk you arrived at Liyue.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As you guys arrived at Liyue you decided to crash at the Northland bank for a while to get some much-needed rest. As you were walking there you saw some familiar faces... 

"Lumine?" you said trying to get her attention.

"Look its y/n!" Paimon said pointing at you.

"Oh hi y/n" she said waving and smiling. She then noticed who you were with and drew her sword ready to fight.

"The Harbingers!" Paimon yelled.

"What is y/n doing with the harbingers!" Paimon yelled again.

They had encountered these three harbingers before, separately but still. 

La signora, when she stole Barbatos's Gnosis.

Scaramouche, while on an investigation with Mona

Childe, during Lex Lapis's death.

So sure they were on high alert but deep down personality-wise these harbingers weren't bad people they were fun to be around.

You slowly approached her, pushed down her sword, and held her face.

"Hey calm down, I promise you that they mean you no harm." you cooed.

She sheathed her sword and looked at you then at the harbingers.

"Right guys!" you said in an aggressive tone to which they all nodded.

"Paimon will be the judge of that!" paimon huffed.

"Let me explain to you over a meal okay Lumine?" You asked.

"Paimon thinks that's a great idea." 

"You guys should head to get some rest." you waved as you walked away with Lumine.

You two approached Wanmin Resturant and ordered.

They sure went full out. Xiangling greeted them and placed the food in front of us as she ran back into the kitchen.

"So you wanna explain what that was back there?" Lumine said while watching paimon down a bunch of food.

"Oh right, well funny story Childe is actually my cousin, I was heading to Snezhnaya to see him and my Aunt then i ended up meeting the other harbingers and welli decided totake them on a little getaway to well... here. So really were just here to relax." You explained. 

"Paimon didnt see that one coming." paimon said then continued eating.

"We really dont mean any harm i promise." you said laughing at paimon.

 "Well i mean if you guys are here to relax then by all means be on your way, who am i to stop you." Lumine said smiling.

"Though i have encountered them and it wasnt in the best situations so im sure you understand why i cant trust them" she said.

"Ahhh yes of course, but you can trust me i can assure that they will not cause harm to you or anyone here and if they do they will answer to me." you smiled at her.

You two finished your meal and parted ways. As you headed up to the Northland bank you saw a beautiful lady with longish white hair you brushed it off and continued on your way. As you entered the bank you realized it had been an hour since you left them, and found where the harbingers were rested.

You opened the door only to hit something with it. You slipped through the opening to see Scaramouche sleeping on the couch that was really close to the door and heard him grunting.

Who the fuck puts a couch so close to the door

You went to check on him and were about to reach out to him when her grabbed your wrist and pulled you in.

You layed ontop of him in surprise. He was warm though and you were exhausted. You couldnt help but slowly drift into a deep sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word count: 660

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[A/N] So like finals are next week so ive been busy and im gonna be busy. This story will move at a very slow pace due to that so hopefully during the summer i can make up for that. Even though i am going to go tos ummer school. Bc normally summer school is easy. So yeah Goodnight im tired it is currently almost 5 in the morning

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -