Confrontation

You woke up and looked around to realize everyone was still asleep, as a matter of fact, the moon was still up outside. It was around 2 AM but you were no longer tired so you decided to go out.

As you looked in the mirror to fix your hair you saw something placed in your hair that wasnt there when you fell asleep it was shiny. You reached for it as you watched it shine in the moonlight. As you held it in your hand you watched as its eyes seemed to pierce right back into yours. It was beautiful. gold with red eyes.

Childe must have put it on me while i was sleeping

You gave it no other thought and proceeded to fix your hair and walk out of the building.

You looked up at the dark sky and saw the moon shining it felt nice to be outside under the moonlight alone once again. The sound of the wind was so relaxing. No one was out there was a comfort in the loneliness.

Liyue is a great place with great scenery. Walking around outside was like a blessing the scenery a blessing to your eyes. The wind a blessing to your skin. The moonlight reflecting off your beauty. after a long walk you made your way back to the place and just sat outside.

Didn't bother to step inside and check if anyone was awake you just sat outside in the cold breeze slowly drifting unconscious.

Scaramouche POV:

Ughhh its so early... ew eevryone is here... wait wheres Y/N

i awoke to fond everyone back but y/n was missing so i went outside only to find them sitting down outside.

"what the fuck are you doing sitting outside the building" i said looking into the distance.

"hello? are you ignoring me?? some nerve youve got-"

i look over to see they're asleep...

what the actual fuck...

*zap*

"what tragic series of events leads you to sleep outside of the building that your staying at" i turn to look at y/n.

"first of all OW WHAT THE FUCK" y/n yells.

"some fucking nerve you have zapping me like im some wild animal that your trying to tame" they retort.

"maybe thats all you are to me, ever thought of that" i rolled my eyes.

"anyways it would have been a bore to carry you inside when you have to funcional legs that your very capable of walking on" i say walking inside.

"rude much" y/n mumbled under their breathe just enough for me to hear.

"very" i respond.

"god todays gonna be a long day..." y/n sighs.

Your POV:

Walking back into the room and seeing everyone else awake and ready to do something really made you even more tired but oh well no one exactly told you to go for a walk so early in the morning.

You lazily head in the direction of Childe with your head back and your arms open. Suggesting you wanted a hug.

"Ughhhh im so tireddd" you said walking into your cousin.

"i bet you are who the fuck disappears so early in the morning." he says.

"i got bored anyways thanks for the hair clip its really nice." you thank him and let him go.

"what hair clip?" he asks.

"the one you put on me while i was sleeping?"

"i didnt get you a hair pin." he states.

You turn to signora as if asking her if she had bought it and she shakes her head no.

You look to scaramouche only to see him almost flinch at the eye contact.

"Oh?" you say intrigued as to what this could mean.

"and i thought maybe i was just 'some wild animal that your trying to tame' or something?" you quote.

"As i said before maybe you are... bribery is a form of taming. Also i found the hairpin quite intriguing and i myself don't need it nor does signora she has enough going on with whatever she does with her hair. it would have been a waste to have it for myself." he says and turns around.

"righttt... whatever you say boss anyways im hungry." you say turning to childe.

"of course you are lets go" he says turning towards the door.

"did you know your my favorite cousin." you say running up to him and clinging to him.

"yeah yeah you love my money more than me" he says shoving you off him.

"THATS NOT TRUE sure i love your money but not more than you." you say laughing.

"gee thanks" he says exiting the building.

the other harbingers follow.

———————————————————————
[word count] 799
———————————————————————
[A/N] omg no one kill me i forgot i was writing this bc i turned off notifs for wattpad but then i opened it to read this orochimaru ff and saw that i had like 2k notifications and i was like oh fuck me anyways um 2.1 killed me with all the scaramouche content and yk the death... yeah... anyways I DYED MY HAIR RED HAHAHAHA OKAY BYE SEE YA NEXT TIME WHICH HOPEFULLY WONT BE AS LONG AS IT WAS LIKE TIME ALSO UM DONT MIND THE ERRORS IM HALF ASLEEP