Childe

Recap:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Woah heheh" you playfully threw up your hands. You then walked up to Scaramouche and ducked down to his ear over his shoulder.

"Your gonna have to be quicker than that scar" you whispered in his ear.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You spun around to face childe and Signora again smacking Scaramouche upside the head and hitting his hat causing it to slightly fall forward

"Sooo are you free right now?" you asked childe.

"I think so why?" he asked looking at you.

"well because i'm bored and have nothing to do" you stared at him waiting for his response.

"i have to go give the highly trained fatui agents that were waiting outside their mission" he said pointing out the window.

"oops..." you mumbled under your breath.

"oops?" he questioned

shit he heard me...

"well funny story um... damn i didn't want you to see this side of me i wanted to say your easy going fun and cool older cousin but here we go... they didn't wanna let me in the building so i kinda just... we'll see for yourself" you nervously laughed

all the in the room harbingers approached the window and looked down to see the members you basically tore to shreds

they all turned around with a shocked face...

"this side of you? you've always been this aggressive" he laughed and walked towards you.

the other 2 harbingers just stared at you in awe.

"I guess we should go check on them" he signaled you to follow him.

"bye bye" you waved at scaramouche and signora

"they might have potential you know" signora mentioned to scaramouche.

"as if they could ever become a harbinger." scaramouche rolled his eyes and sat back on the couch in the room.

you quickly left the room and caught up with childe in the hall way.

"so your a harbinger now huh? cool i guess." you said walking next to him.

"I remember when you were a frail little boy that loved his older cousin with all his heart" you said clenching your fist over your heart dramatically.

"haha very funny look at you now my dearest favorite cousin" he said dramatically.

"shorter than me and probably weaker than me, what a shame" he looked down at you.

"weaker than you... ha please don't even start i got stronger so that i could protect you i'll be damned if those years i spent training meant nothing." you said rolling your eyes and walking faster.

"oh?" he mumbled.

"i thought you would still be a frail little boy and then i come to see that your the 11th harbinger" you scoffed at the irony.

"Well then we should fight sometime." he looked at you with a serious face crouching down to your level.

"yeah yeah sure" you pushed his face away causing him to laugh.

time skip

After you guys checked on the agents you decided to go get to know the harbingers better because why not?

And boy was that gonna be a train wreck
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
word count: 504
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[A/N] sorry for this shitty update tomorrow will be better i swear also this might be my new updating hours lmaooo k bye bye

yeah so i didnt know when i was writing this chapter back in who knows when that scaramouches hat was cultural till a while ago and i had been meaning to come back and fix it but when i did i couldnt find it till someone commented so thank you for reminding me im so sorry.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
vote and comment please :)