Field Trip

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After you guys checked on the agents you decided to go get to know the harbingers better because why not?

And boy was that gonna be a train wreck

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As you and Childe were going back up to meet the other harbingers you thought of what you could possibly do to get to know the harbingers better and then it hit you.

Field trip!!!!!

"We should take the other harbingers out for a trip. I mean you guys aren't busy right now because the other 8 harbingers are out," you said smiling at childe.

"Well those two aren't exactly the best pair," childe said chuckling

"They will just have to deal with it because we are going toooooo... LIYUE" you screamed excitedly.

You guys finally made it to the room again and you basically broke down the door while jumping into the room and yelling

"WE'RE GOING TO LIYUE BITCHES PACK YOUR STUFF"

Then you ran up to Scaramouche and tackled him. As he was trying to get up you pinned him to the floor.

"Don't even try to get out of this you're going and your gonna go pack your shit right now little man. Or I will find you chop you up and drag you out to liyue myself." You threatened then got up and dusted off your clothes then walked over to Signora.

"Your coming right?" you asked.

"Well it beats staying here, you very interesting anyway so why not," she said smiling.

"Well then ill be off to pack some stuff meet you guys here tomorrow at 9:00 am" You ran out waving at the three of them and went back to your aunt's home.

-Timeskip-

You walked into the house and your stuff was gone you went to ask your aunt where it was and she had already apparently set up your room that you would be staying in. It was Childe- No THIS was Ajax's room... It looked almost like how it did back then...

Childe never really went home to sleep much he was always away on missions or just to busy so it makes sense that his room would look like this... Anywho time to pack.

Bow... check

Swords... check

Claymore... check

Polearm... check

Catalyst... check

Daggers... check

Clothes... check

Snacks... check

Mora... check

Books... check

[Other materials you see fit suchas makeup, personal items, etc.]

Done and done. now... for sleep.

-timeskip-

"Ughhh its.... 7:00... fun... i guess i should start heading over to be early..." you said as you stretched and got up.

You got up and left your bags over by the front door.

You let your aunt you were going out with childe and kissed her goodbye then went down to the kitchen whipped up breakfast for the kids and your aunt and left.

The trip seemed way shorter than last time... you were there way sooner than imagined it was about 8:15.

You headed up to the room to see that everyone else beat you there i guess they all wanted to get there first.

"Good morning guyssss" you walked in and greeted them.

And thus the chaotic fieldtrip begun.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wordcount: 520

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[A/N] Ive really been going threw it recently... alot of well.. stuff has been resurfacing and its kind of hard to even do my daily routine of schoolwork and genshin impact. So if i go afk sometimes i promise i will be back im just going through some stuff.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vote and comment please :)