Journey to liyue

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After about 10minutes you both fell asleep facing away from each other but somehow managed to wake up in each other's embrace. It was more like you guys were awakened only to realize you were in each other's embrace.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You heard someone call your name. It was childe you were gonna get up when you felt your body being restrained.

What the fuck.

You started trying to get out of the hold you were in until you got curious to see who it was.

Scaramouche?

You managed to slip out one arm and with that arm, you tried to push his chest away when he started opening his eyes so you started patting his face to wake him up faster but he grabbed your wrist and pinned your body underneath him.

You looked at him and he stared into your eyes when you saw a bright light behind him,childe had just opened the tent.

"What the fuck- MY COUSIN???" he yelled.

He quickly scurried off of you and you tried to explain what happened but you just saw Signora in the back telling you to let them solve this themselves. You got up and went to talk to signora.

As you were conversating all that could be heard was the argument between the 2 men:

"ARE YOU TRYING TO BANG MY COUSIN"

"NO, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"

"OH SO NOW THEY'RE AN ACCIDENT"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT"

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE"

"I COULDNT STAND YOUR ANNOYING AND OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD SNORING."

They went on and on, endless shouting, as you explained to Signora just what had happened and she just laughed. Once again the two other harbingers were fighting over a dumb misunderstanding.

You had enough of their yelling and summoned your bow then shot 2 arrows that passed directly in front of their faces. They stopped arguing and looked over at you.

"Let's get moving again, I wanna get there as soon as possible, and guys... no more fighting. Or I won't miss next time." you smiled and took Signora's hand as you proceeded to pick up the stuff in the area.

After you guys packed up you headed out and finally after a long walk you arrived at Liyue.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[A/N] Sorry again for the late post but im officially failing half of my classes but i mean yolo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vote and comment pls :)