Meeting the Harbingers

Recap

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

she gave you the address but the thought wouldn't leave your head.

The sweet little boy I spent so long trying to get stronger to protect isn't the same? I'll believe it when I see it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You took a shower freshened up, put on a nice outfit of your choice.

The walk to this place was gonna take a while, you contemplated it... you ended up doing it. By doing it I mean you bought food. It's been a rough past couple of days...

You walked and ate and then walked again until you finally got to the building it was surrounded by guards and fatui members who probably weren't gonna let in a stranger... well this was gonna be hard...

For the fatui members...

"Hello, my good fatui agents of Snezhnayaaaa" you waved as you approached the stairs to the building.

"Well now, there are 2 ways that this can go, you can let me in that building and walk away as if nothing happened..." You said waving your hand in the air in a playful joking way.

"or..." Your face switched from a bright smile to a serious death glare.

"I can have some fun and you guys can all try me, separately, in groups, all together... give it your best shot." You said with a psychotic smile.

It's been a while since you had a good spar so why not.

Fatui Member 1:

We can't let them in no matter what.

Fatui Member 2:

Protect the palace of the Harbingers

Fatui Member 3:

Ready yourselves no ordinary person would try something this crazy.

"Well your right I'm definitely no ordinary person" your eyes lit up as your glare glowed for a second.

As soon as the fatui agents saw the glowing glare you gave them they were about to attack when you disappeared.

Well at least it looked like you disappeared, you were just that fast.

Polearm? Sword? Bow? Fuck I forgot my claymore at home.... Oh well, double swords it is...

As soon as you had decided on your weapons you dashed right up behind them and started slashing.

There were about 30 agents out there. in a matter of 5 minutes, they were all down. Clothes torn to shreds, cuts all over, bruises, scratches, some were probably dead. Who cares though.

"What's that tune Barbra always sings? Oh! La dadada da La dadada da daaa" you mimicked Barbra as you jumped up the stairs feeling satisfied.

The girl at the desk must have seen everything because she was scared shitless.