Photos

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You layed ontop of him in surprise. He was warm though and you were exhausted. You couldnt help but slowly drift into a deep sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sleep came easy and just as easy as it came it was stripped from you. That night you slept in his arms and it was probably the best night of sleep you had ever had, sleeping in his embrace was probably the best feeling in the world and you had experienced it not only once, but twice.

Yet of course, once again it was disrupted

Your eyes fluttered open as you heard laughter and saw flashes, you lifted your head to see Childe standing nearby with a kamera taking photos of you and Scaramouche meanwhile Signora was a distance away just laughing amused in the situation.

As you were about to sit up and yell at Childe you felt the arms around you grip you and pull you down. Of course he was still asleep,

you layed there annoyed for a second before shoving him, you thought you had shoved him lightly but apparently you dont know your own strength.

"Ow" you heard from the man you had just shoved to the ground.

This just made childe laugh harder and take another picture.

"Sorry" you said and helped him up.

He just yawned and rubbed his eyes too tired to yell or complain as he usually does.

You on the other hand decided to wake him up by pulling him close and whispering the situation into his ear.

As soon as childe realized the situation he had gotten himself into he ran, obviously not quick enough.

As you caught up to him near the stairway you jumped onto him and stumbled down the stairs.

You hovered above his body and pressured down his wrists.

Scaramouche had just made it down the stairs and snatched the pictures from his hand and looked at them. You slowly got up and asked Scaramouche for the pictures. Once you had looked at them you ripped them in half and threw them up in the air. You walked up to childe and just glared at him on the floor before walked back up the stairs.

Childe followed with a sad expression on his face because he lost the photos and scaramouche followed after him.