꧁iwaizumi꧂

riba!iwaizumi hajime x riba!male reader

#4 

┌───────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ────────┐

in which iwaizumi and (m/n)'s
friends are betting on
who is the bottom

(m/n) or iwaizumi?

└───────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ────────┘

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

fluff(?)
boyxboy

"hajime baby, will you, or will you hang out with me at my house today?" ask the (h/c) male to his dear hot-headed boyfriend. iwaizumi sighed while frowning his eyebrows. "is there even an option?"

"eh, no."

"whatever." iwaizumi pinched (m/n)'s right cheek earning an annoying whine that annoys the spiky-haired male. "that hurt! mean, hajime!"

"shut up! you sound just like shittykawa!" (m/n) pouts at what iwaizumi just said, the male immediately pulls iwaizumi to his lap and rests his chin on the shorter male's shoulder. "hmm~ you are comparing me to flattykawa now, huh?" whisper (m/n) causing iwaizumi to instinctively hit the other male's head.

"stop whispering! it's annoying and ticklish! i hate it!"

"but you like it when i nibble and lick your e―"

"―shut up!"

little did they know, their fellow third-year volleyball players are watching their 'lovey-dovey' pda.

"ne, let's make a bet!" said the most cheerful among the three of them. matsukawa raises his eyebrow at what the flat― i mean, the brunette just said. "what bet?"

"i bet five milk buns that iwa-chan is the bottom!" hanamaki smirked earning a huff from the captain of aoba johsai's volleyball club. "what's with the smirk huh, makki!?" 

"and what makes you so confident that iwaizumi is the bottom?" hanamaki crosses his hands to his chest while raising his eyebrows. this time, oikawa is the one that is smirking. "i saw plenty of bite marks on iwa-chan's neck a few days ago!"

"oh yeah? and what makes you think he is the bottom just because of these few 'bite marks'?" oikawa frowns his eyebrow while shrugging. "isn't that how it works? the top claims his lover by biting them?"

"and the bottom can't do that?" oikawa just ignores the question and smiles widely.

"i just think iwa-chan is the bottom! place your bet, makki, mattsun!"

"i think Iwaizumi is the top despite him being the shorter one." answer the short-crop-haired male then turning his head, along with oikawa, towards the taller male― matsukawa.

"switch. i think they switch."

"i'm going to change somewhere else." oikawa raises his eyebrow, he turns his head towards the (h/c) male that is changing out of his school uniform. "why―" before he even gets to ask his childhood friend, the said male already slams the door close.

"hey, (m/n)," with a smirk plastered on his face, matsukawa walks towards the male that already changed into his volleyball shirt. "are you having fun with iwaizumi yesterday?"

(m/n) raises his eyebrow, "yes of course. how do you know i'm hanging out with hajime yesterday? wait― are you eavesdropping?" matsukawa answers the question with a simple shrug. 

"why do iwa-chan want to change somewhere else? is he hiding those hickeys and love bites you gave on his body!?" oikawa squealed, he knows he is right. iwaizumi is indeed the bottom.

"i don't know. ask him yourself." answer the taller male without sparing a glance at oikawa. oikawa pouts, looking at the door. there, stand the mentioned male in his volleyball shirt and his school uniform in his hand.

"ugh! i really want to know who is the bottom and who is the top so bad!~" he said while shutting his eyes close, whining like a bitc― i mean, like the annoying person he is.

"we switch."

"huh?" oikawa and hanamaki look at the male who is looking at them with a smirk on his face. the male walks towards his boyfriend and pulls iwaizumi by the male's waist. "you heard me, we switch."

"looks like i win the bet, losers." matsukawa pat oikawa and hanamaki's back while smirking at them. "how do you know!?" once again, the brunette whined while slapping matsukawa's hand that is on his back.

"i saw a bunch of scratch marks on iwaizumi and (m/n)'s back last week. so i figured, they switched."

"shittykawa, hanamaki, matsukawa!―" before the hot-headed ace charged toward his best friends to beat the shit out of them, his boyfriend pull his hand and bring it toward his lips, kissing it like the gentleman he is causing iwaizumi to blush like crazy. "why you―!"

"let's finish today's practice already, i want to have fun with my dear lovely iwaizumi after this!" said (m/n) while his hand still holding iwaizumi's hand, which lead to a harsh hit on the back of his head by his oh so dear lovely iwaizumi. 

»»————- end ————-««

i'm sorry if there are grammar and spelling mistakes, english is not my best language and not my first language. but i hope all of you still enjoy it though.