꧁nishinoya꧂

uke!nishinoya yu x seme!male reader

#4 ❜

┌─────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

in which the popular guy
of karasuno high
falls in love with
the libero of karasuno vbc.

└─────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

fluff
boyxboy

(l/n)(m/n), you can say he is similar to oikawa tooru from aoba johsai high, and kise ryouta from kaijō high.

the only thing that differentiates him from oikawa and kise is that he doesn't give a fuck about his fangirls.

he completely ignores his fangirls― always curses under his breath or sometimes, curses into his fangirls' face for interrupting his concentration during his basketball practice or even during his school basketball team's match with their annoying ass voice every time. not only that, his fangirls also act like a total simp every time he is around. maybe even after he takes a shit in the restroom, his fangirl will go to him and say, '(m/n)-kun, please marry me!'

but did i mention some of his fanboys? yeah, he too― has a bunch of fanboys admiring his talent, his muscular and tall body, his personality, and even his voice is to die for.

"you look very cute today, (rb/n)(random boy/name)." says the handsome basketball player while winking to one of his fanboys making the poor boy almost faint.

"hang in there, (rb/n)!"

(m/n) only chuckled at this before walking towards the gym for his basketball practice. he is welcomed by his one and only captain, (c/n)(captain/name) with his deadly smile that sends a shiver down (m/n)'s spine. (m/n) smile awkwardly, "good day, captain."

"having fun flirting with your fanboys, (m/n)?" (m/n) licks his lips, smirking. "of course! all of them are so cute~ don't you think so, captain?"

"shut up! you're twelve minutes late, asshole!" (c/n) kick the taller boy's buttock harshly earning a painful whine from the boy and a cute pout. "how mean, and here i thought you love me, (c/n)!"

"i said shut up! go stretch and run ten laps before joining in today's practice!" demand the strict captain of karasuno's basketball team.

"have mercy on me, (c/n)!"

"twenty laps then―"

"fine! ten laps!"

*

"rollinguuuu― thandaaaa!" that scream sure does scare the shit out of (m/n), the said guy sigh while rubbing his chest. "the hell was that?" he glares at the gym that is usually used by the volleyball club.