꧁sugawara꧂

uke!sugawara koshi x seme!male reader

#2

┌───────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ────────┐

in which sugawara and (m/n)
who is in a long distance
relationship planning to go
on a date
during the weekend.

└───────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ────────┘

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

lime
boyxboy

"you're hard, babe. i wonder why?"

"(-n)..."

"is it because of me?"

"(-n)!"

"should i give you a quick blowjob right now?"

"earth to (m/n)! snap out of your dream!" someone shouts loudly while slapping my cheeks with both their hands, waking me up from my daydream.

"wha―" i look at the boy in front of me who is now pouting. "what are you dreaming of? you're drooling, so disgusting."

"shut up, shou. you're so annoying." i roll my eyes and sigh exasperatedly. daishou reaches for my chin and smirk, he leans closer, almost touching my lips with his. "are you dreaming about you and me doing some-"

i push his face away so we're not too close anymore. i click my tongue and put my chin onto my palm. "no way, why would i dream of fucking you? weirdo."

"because i'm hot, duh!" i ignore what he just said and took out my phone from my pocket. i smiled looking at the new message from my boyfriend and immediately reply to it. "hey, why are you smilin―"

"go away, shou. i'm busy sexting with my lover." i bluntly say making him gasp. "what!? with who? asshole, how dare you cheat on me!?"

i sigh again before going to the rooftop because daishou is so fucking annoying.

"hey (m/n)! where―"

*

"hey, babe! you're free tomorrow right?" i chuckle lightly before answering to his question. "yes, why?"

"let's go on a date! i miss you so much!" even if i can't see his face right now, i'm pretty sure he's pouting. "okay, sure. i'll go―"

"no, no, babe! i'll go there!" i raise my eyebrow, glancing at my dark phone screen. "why? i can always go there, you don't need to go all the way here, sugar bun." i smiled gently hearing his soft sigh.

"are you sure? i don't want you to―" i shook my head, i really want to kiss him right now but unfortunately i can't. "it's totally fine, don't worry about it. i love you so much that everything i do for you is not tiring at all."

"aww babe! i love you so very much too!" i chuckle hearing his cheery tone. "ok sugar, i gotta go. i'll call you after school, bye."

"okay, don't sleep when the teacher is teaching."

"i'm afraid i can't promise that, sugar."

*

"(m/n)! over here!" i smiled lazily while jogging towards sugawara who is smiling widely while opening his arms so that we can hug.

"babe! i miss you so much!" said sugawara making me chuckle, i kiss his forehead and looked at him lovingly. "i miss you more, sugar."

"hehe! so? shall we go to your favorite restaurant, (f/r)?" i nod my head and take his smaller hand into mine and give it a little squeeze. "we shall."

*

"so where should we go next? we already ate, watch a movie, go a little shopping, and even play at the arcade." i rub my chin while thinking about what the both of us could be doing now before smirking. i lean closer towards sugawara making him blush. "i want to eat."

"a-again? we already ate at the restaurant, we also ate popcorn and hotdog while watching movie!" he says while laughing softly making me smile and blush a little at his cuteness.

"i want to eat something even better than that." i say making his face even redder if it is even possible. i smirked and wrap my hands around his slim waist and rest my chin on his shoulder. "why so red, sugar? what are you thinking right now?"

i can feel his smaller body shake and his face feels hot. i chuckle darkly before pulling him towards the bus station so that i can eat 'something even better than real food'.

*

"n-no (m-m/n)! tha― ah! n-no more― hnn!" i suck on his pale skin leaving a lot of hickeys on his body. i look at his face before smirking. "sugar, if you show me that face again, you'll make me even hornier and my dick might burst."

"(m-m/n)... sorry― hnn! feels so g-good!" sugawara moans lewdly and tugs on my (h/c) hair tightly making me groan. "it's only two fingers but you're already like this?"

sugawara looks at me with half-lidded eyes that are watery while moaning uncontrollably. "be-because! you're s-so good at this i ca― a― ahn! i can c-cum anytim― ahh, babe! i-i'm cumming!"

"go on sugar, cum on my fingers. let your boyfriend taste your sweet jizz." with that, sugawara cum on my fingers while moaning loudly. i look at my fingers that are covered with his cum before licking it clean. "you're so sweet, just like sugar." i lean my face towards him so that we can kiss. i am teasing his wet hole with the tip of my dick making him let out a cute whimper.

"hnn!~ (m-m/n)! no te-teasing, please! just put it i― ahhh! you're so b-big!"

"ahh~" i look at his tightened hole before looking at his lewd face. he looks absolutely gorgeous.

"and you're so tight sugar."

*

"i'm sorry, i promise we'll only go at least three rounds." sugawara pouts his lips while glaring at me. i chuckle, patting his soft hair and giving his forehead a gentle peck. "i can't help myself, you look so cute shaking under me, you know." sugawara twists the skin of my arm earning a groan from my throat. "how mean, sugar."

"you deserve it, horny beast." i pull him and put his head onto my toned chest. "i'm horny because you're too sexy and it's been such a long time since we did it, sugar."

hearing sugawara's laugh, i smile lightly and give his forehead, nose, cheeks, and lastly his soft lips a kiss. "sleep, sugar. good night."

"sweet dream, babe."

»»————- end ————-««