꧁atsumu꧂

miya atsumu x male reader

#7 ❜

┌─────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

in which (m/n) goes on a
friendly date with his
friend
and his jealous lover
decide to join them.

└─────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

fluff
boyxboy

oikawa placed his chin onto his palm while eyeing the couple that has been feeding each other since the food and the drink atsumu ordered arrived. he swears he can see the hearts in their eyes. "ehem!"

"is it good, 'tsumu?" (m/n) asks his boyfriend, who he has been dating since atsumu is still in his first year of high school while he is in his second year of high school.

atsumu giggled and nod his head happily. "even if the food tastes like crap, i'm sure it still tastes good since yer the one who is feeding me, (m/n)-kun!"

oikawa bit his bottom lip, trying his best not to snap at the dyed blonde and (h/c) males that are acting like a lovestruck teenage couple in front of his salad― i mean, in front of him. "i said, ehem!"

the dyed blond-haired male click his tongue, annoyed at what the male in front of him just did. he just wanted to be lovey-dovey with his boyfriend, was that so wrong? "why is this guy here again?" the question irks the brunette, he slams his palms onto the table and points his finger towards atsumu.

"that's my question! (n/n)-chan and i are supposed to be studying together here today until your sangwoo ass decides to show up and act like a bitchy clingy 'girlfriend'!"

"i'm (m/n)-kun's boyfriend, so it's totally fine to be here with him!" (m/n) sweatdropped, his eyes looked around the cafe only to see everyone's eyes on them.

(m/n) pulls atsumu gently closer to him and gives a peck on his boyfriend's cheek before looking at oikawa who is pouting like a kid. "i think that's it for today. we can study together again next time, tooru."

"no! i don't want ya to be with―" looking at the brown-eyed male beside him, (m/n) knows the male is definitely judging oikawa. "―this lover snatcher and childish guy."

"why you!―"

"okay, handsome gentlemen. that's enough. the three of you have to get out for disturbing our dear customers."

*

oikawa quickly hugs his collegemate and glared at the guy that interrupts their study session together. "do you have a class tomorrow, (n/n)-chan?" his mood immediately changed, looked at the taller male with a friendly smile.

"yes, i have two classes tomorrow. one in the morning and one in the evening." answered the male, looking down at the brunette.

"my, that's must be tiring! but is it fine if i ask for a date with―"

"date? 'date'!? are ya insane!? his boyfriend is right here!" atsumu yelled at the shorter male that is glaring at him with an annoyed look. "why are you sooo close with (m/n)-kun anyway? are ya trying to steal my 'mr. right' away from me!?"

"atsumu, baby, calm down, please? you're attracting a lot of unwanted attention." (m/n) reaches for his boyfriend's hand and gives it a gentle squeeze before bringing it up to his lips to kiss it. "oikawa is in a relationship with another guy."

(m/n) pull oikawa's hand to show the ring on the brunette's ring finger to his jealous boyfriend. atsumu's hooded eyes widened at the sight of the silver ring. "o-oh... i didn't realize that."

"of course you didn't, you're too jealous over the fact that i'm 'sooo' close with (n/n)-chan!" the shortest among the three huffed, glaring at atsumu. "i'll see you tomorrow (n/n)-chan, for our friendly date!" oikawa emphasizes the word 'friendly', smirking at the pouty male beside (m/n) while waving at the (h/c)ette.

(m/n) wave back slightly before start walking with his boyfriend. it only takes 20 minutes to arrive at his place by walking, so they walk― while holding hands.

they didn't care if anyone gave them the look, they're too in love with each other to give a shit about that.

"you shouldn't be that jealous, baby. the one i love is you, you, and only you. no one else." said the (e/c) eyed male, looking down at atsumu with eyes that literally scream 'i love you, miya atsumu'.

"i can't imagine my life being in a romantic relationship with anyone else but you, 'tsumu. i love you― so so very much." atsumu's chin is gently held by (m/n) and the distance between them is slowly decreasing before they start kissing passionately.

feeling the need to breathe again, they break the kiss that almost makes them want to touch each other more― by that i mean, have sex, of course.

atsumu cups the taller male's cheeks and tiptoes to rest his forehead on (m/n)'s. "i love you too, (l/n)(m/n). promise me that you'll always stay by my side, never leave me, always love me and maybe one day... marry m-me?"

(m/n) smile lovingly at his boyfriend who is now looking at him nervously, trying his best not to avert his eyes to look convincing in his boyfriend's (e/c) eyes. 'cute..' the (h/c) haired male thought while chuckling.

he then strokes the red skin of his boyfriend's cheeks. it feels very hot, maybe he is embarrassed. he is looking into atsumu's eyes making the shorter male's body shake. 'he looks so hot when he is serious...'

"i promise."

»»————- end ————-««