꧁kuroo꧂

kuroo tetsuro x male reader

#1 

┌──────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ───────┐

in which (m/n)
has a huge crush
on his school's vbc captain
named kuroo.

└──────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ───────┘

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

fluff
boyxboy

"kenma! let's study together today!" kenma shakes his head lazily, his eyes still on his gaming console. i pout my lips before taking away his gaming console from his hands and running far away so that he can't have his gaming console back that easily. "hey, give it back, (m/n)!" he lazily stands up and walks to me to get his gaming console back. i stuck my tongue out and started to run again while shouting a little. "you have to agree to study with me first!"

"don't wanna." he pouted, his legs stop walking. i sigh loudly, putting his gaming console in my bag. "hey, teach me! you know that i flunk my chemistry test every time right?" kenma sighed, his cat-like eyes looking at mine. "why don't you ask kuroo? he is the one who teaches me every time before the test."

i blush at the mention of my crush's name and averted my eyes while cupping my mouth. "yo-you..!"

"what?" kenma tilts his head slightly before walking towards me. he takes his gaming console back from my bag once he is in front of me. he looks at me again. i bit my bottom lip while playing with the hem of my uniform top. "i-i..."

"fine, i'll study with you." i look at him again, my eyes shining while looking at him. "really? thanks―"

"―but kuroo will study with us too." i whined while shaking both his arms. "eh? but why? you can teach me yourself!" kenma shakes his head, he turns on his gaming console. "no, i don't know how to teach someone." he says before walking away. i hold my bag straps tightly while looking at kenma who is walking to the gym for his volleyball practice.

"i don't want him to be around me. i'll blush a lot and maybe can't even talk properly! that'll embarrass the hell out of me! and he'll totally hate me. a-and... he'll totally think i'm a retarded weirdo that never deserves to be in a relationship! an―"

"hey, you look troubled. need some help?"

"yes, please." i say before looking at the person who asks me the question. now, i regretted it.

*

kuroo's pov

"hey, you look troubled. need some help?" i ask the boy who talks to himself with a concerned look. he sighs and turns to look at me while answering, "yes, please."