꧁miya꧂

uke!miya atsumu x seme!male reader x uke!miya osamu

#7 , #11 ❜

┌──────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ───────┐

in which osamu wants
to take back his jacket
from his twin but
witnessed something else.

└──────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ───────┘

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

lime
boyxboys

 ♡

"(n-n/n)-kun please! h-hah~ t-take off the cock ring! i really w-want to― hnn~! w-want to c-cum, so bad― ahh~!" (m/n) ignores atsumu's plea and continue thrusting his tongue into the dyed blonde male's hole.

"(n-n/n)-kun! p-pleas― ahh~" (m/n) lick around the rim before thrusting his tongue back into atsumu's needy hole. "i-it hurts, (n/n)-kun!"

"it hurts? isn't that what ya love, atsumu?" (m/n) pulls back to look at atsumu's lewd face that makes his cock twitch, he smirked. "hmm?" he bites and sucks on atsumu's thigh making the dyed blonde moan louder.

"n-no―" atsumu's eyes went wide at the sudden harsh bite on the inside of his thigh. "(n-n/n)-kun..?"

"i hate it when ya lie, atsumu." (m/n) leaves a bunch more hickeys on atsumu's thigh before going up to hungrily kiss atsumu. "hmn―"

little did they know, an oblivious dyed gray-haired male is now walking towards the dyed blond-haired male's room to take back something that belongs to him― his jacket.

the question is― is he deaf or is atsumu's room soundproof?

"(n/n)-kun, s-stop w-with my ch-chest! n-nghh!~ p-please, please t-take of the c-co― a-ahh~ take the cock r-ring off! i r-really want t-to― hahh~ c-cum!"

"oi 'tsumu, where is my jacke―" osamu's hooded eyes went wide, he look at his twin brother and then look at his twin brother's boyfriend, (l/n)(m/n) before his cheeks turned dark red. "w-what―"

"oh! osamu, hey! looking as cute as always, huh!" despite the position and situation he is in right now, he still gives his brightest smile to the shocked male. he gave his boyfriend's nipple one last bite and a kiss before sitting beside the messy, lewd-looking male. "hey, what d'ya say we have a threesome right now? won't it be fun, osamu?"

atsumu growled, glaring at his twin brother and twisting the (h/c) haired male's ear earning a whine from the male. "ow, ow, ow! atsumu, baby that hurts!" atsumu hit the taller male's arm before looking at him with an angry look. "ya dare cheat on me right in my face, ya stupid fuckboy!?"