꧁kenma꧂

uke!kozume kenma x seme!male reader

#5

┌──────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ───────┐

in which (m/n) take care of 
kenma while his mom is away.

└──────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ───────┘

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

lime
boyxboy

"i'm already 16 years old, i don't need anyone to company me here while you're away." said kenma, frowning. his mom sighed deeply, she shook her head. "i know... but i'm worried about your well-being so i told our neighbor's son to take care of you while i'm gone."

kenma raised a brow, "you tell kuroo to do that?" kenma sighed, he averts his eyes and looks at his black phone screen before closing his eyes. "i don't need that idiot to be my nanny or whatever."

"no, not kuroo-kun. it's our other neighbor." the black-haired woman quickly replied, smiling slightly. "he is a university student, i'm pretty sure he is busy but he is so nice to volunteer to take care of you, kenma." kenma furrowed his eyebrows, a university student? "who?"

"oh, (m/n)-kun."

*

"be sure to behave, don't give (m/n)-kun a hard time, kenma!" kenma huffed, his mom is really embarrassing him right now. the taller male standing next to him chuckled, waving his hand to kenma's mom. "don't worry, kozume-san! i'm sure kenma-chan here is a good boy."

"i'll be going then. thank you so much again, (m/n)-kun." the black-haired woman then pulls her luggage and walks towards the taxi that is parked in front of the kozume residence.

(m/n) smiled, he then looks to his side and patted kenma's head. "let's go inside, hm?"

"hmn."

*