꧁oikawa꧂

oikawa tōru x male reader

#1 ❜

┌──────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ────────┐

in which oikawa has gone
a little too far for his boyfriend,
(m/n)'s liking.

└──────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ────────┘

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

fluff
boyxboy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

long chapter

"you're always so jealous, for crying out loud! it's just my fangirls, i merely entertain them 'innocently'! not with something pervert, idiot!" (m/n) gritted his teeth, his wide eyes looked at oikawa who also held an irked look.

"oh? 'innocently', huh? then how do you explain that time when you kiss one of your fangirl's cheek just for a selfie!?"

"they asked me to pose like that, and i don't want to be rude!" oikawa shouted back, making the (h/c) haired male hold his hands up, he had enough of oikawa's shit.

"okay, you know what? let's have a break." oikawa eyes widened, shocked at what his boyfriend just said. "what? what the hell did you just say, (n/n)-chan?"

"you're always like this, always with your same pathetic excuse. i'm pretty sure you don't even give a damn about our relationship. let's take a break, oikawa." before the pretty boy even say a word, (m/n) quickly walks away, he doesn't want to argue more.

*

"so you really want to avoid oikawa, huh?" (m/n) huffed, glaring at oikawa who seems like he wants to make him jealous by holding one of his fangirl's hands and kissing it.

matsukawa chuckled lightly, patting his friend's back. "you're being way too jealous, (m/n)-kun."

"huh!? way too jealous? way too jealous, you say?" (m/n) gives matsukawa a threatening look making hanamaki, who is also with them laugh. "relax, you know him. he got the look that caused him to have a bunch of simp chasing after him. you have to understand."

(m/n) angrily sips on his juice before throwing the empty juice box into a dustbin. he pouts his lips, crossing his arms onto his chest. "yeah, has to understand. yeah, whatever. so what if one day, we get married? i still have to understand when he kisses another person? or maybe worse, has sexual intercourse with them just because his fangirl asks him? to avoid being rude?"