. Chapter 1 .

Hayley's POV:

"Welcome to hell bitches!"

I heard my best friend Brooke shout as she came up behind me as Izzy my other best friend as we all entered the school building. "Oh look boyfriend alert Hayley your mans is coming this way." I heard Izzy say in my ear as I looked up to see my boyfriend Lucas walking in my direction.

Lucas is one of the football players at school but he isn't popular or at least as popular as the other football players in my school. He is 5ft 8 and has short dirty blonde hair and deep brown eyes. What captivates me the most about him though is his passion for photography. Were in the same photography class and we sit next to each other in class that's actually how we got together. We had a project together once and we ended up getting really close and yeah here we are now.

"Hey babe I didn't see you last night at your house when I came over where were you?" Lucas's husk voice snapped me out of my trance as I looked up at him and smiled before replying "Oh sorry, I was at my dads house I forgot to tell you sorry."

Here's the thing, my mum and dad are divorced and have been now for a good 10 years out of the 17 of my life. I wasn't really upset when they divorced since I was only 7 when It happened and I saw it coming. So when ever I'm at my dads house I usually don't contact anyone since I am so busy with my dad so when ever Lucas finds out that I didn't tell him he gets pissed.

"For fuck sake Hayley how many times do I need to remind you about telling me about where the fuck you are !" I flinched slightly at the harsh tone of his voice but my look of fear was quickly replaced with a blank expression.

"I'm sorry Lucas it just slipped my mind, I'll be sure to let you know next time."

The thing about Lucas is that he can be.... I guess you could say harsh and cold hearted at times towards me. I mean he never used to be this way he used to be sweet and caring but ever since he started to grow more popular and grew a reputation for himself he seems more distant I guess. Weather it's because I won't have sex with him because I'm not ready or the fact that he is embarrassed of me, it still hurts.

"Whatever I'll see you in photography later bye." I watched as Lucas walked away as he caught up with his friends laughing away and all the girls eye fucked him as he walked past sending some of them winks occasionally.

"Come on hun lets get you to class." I heard Izzy next to me say.

Izzy is around 5ft5 with beautiful blonde hair that flows down her back perfectly and her blue perching eyes make any boy mesmerized by her. It's no secrete that Izzy could have any boy she wanted especially with the body she has but she turns them all down, now don't ask me why because honestly I have no idea why she turns every boy down who shows an interest in her but I know better than to ask since it's none of my business.

We walk down the long hallway to out classes and I am soon left alone as we all have different classes. As I walk down the now empty hall, the only sound are my shoes hitting the hard floor as I make my way to my math's class.

"Ah Miss Matthews nice of you to finally join us." I heard my math's teacher Mr. Jones say as I quickly took my seat but not before catching the stare of none other than Ace CollyMore. I stare into his black eyes and I see a hint of amusement swim in them before it's vanished.

I shrug it off and take my seat next to him. Yes I sit next to the biggest fuck boy of the school. And I hate it.

***

Half way through my boring ass math's lesson I have the sudden urge to use the bathroom so I raise my hand and ask my teacher if I can leave to which he nods his head making me smile and leave quickly into the empty hallway.

As I walk to the bathroom something catches my eye at the end of the hallway. I know I should probably leave and just go to the bathroom but as usual my curiosity gets the best of me and my legs start to carry me towards the strange figure at the end of the hall.

I stop in my tracks at what I see in front of me. Fucking Lucas kissing Brooke? WHAT THE FUCK!

Anger fills my body as I watch them deepen the kiss and get lost in each others touch. That's when I decide to walk over there before I can stop myself.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" I was beyond pissed I mean one of my best friends is kissing my fucking boyfriend. I watch as they both rip away from each other and shock is written on both their faces like they don't know what to say.

"Brooke how could you?" I start to feel tears rise and threaten to leave my eyes but I quickly hide my pain from them. "Hayley It's not what it looks like I promise you me and Lucas were just_."

"Save the fucking excuses Brooke It's pretty clear what I saw hun and I am glad to say that this friendship is over and as for you Lucas have fun fucking around with other girls babe."

I then turn and leave as the tears start to fall as I couldn't hold them back any longer and I fast walk down the hall and as soon as I'm out of their sights I let the sobs escape my lips.

I slowly slide down to the floor not trusting my legs to hold me as I cry into my arm and hug my knees to my chest. I can't believe Brooke and Lucas would do this to me. I mean I am such a fucking idiot how did I not realize that Lucas never really cared and he only really wanted sex? Then a thought crossed my mind making me cry even harder than before. 'How many girls has he cheated on me with?'

I continue to sob until the bell rings making me quickly get up and run back to my math's class to grab my stuff I left in there.

As I reach the class room I run into something hard and It makes me stumble back a little but I quickly regain my balance before I fall over.

I look up to see Ace as he looked at me with concern? No that can't be true he doesn't give a crap about me I mean I barley even know the dude.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I quickly say as I try to step past him only for him to step in front of me blocking the way with his tall ass. "Can you please move Ace I need to get into the class room to grab my things." I said in an annoyed tone but he just stood there studying my face with his eyes making me a little uncomfortable.

"Why have you been crying?" His sudden question makes my face turn with confusion as I feel my cheeks and realize I still have wet tears on my cheeks. I look up into Ace's black eyes and smile softy before speaking.

"Oh it's nothing don't worry but I really need to get past so I can get my bag so if you don't mind Ace could you please move?" I was slowly losing my patients but didn't let it show as I tried to step past him again only for him to do the exact same thing as before.

"Ugh Ace I'm getting pissed now let me past!" I looked again into his eyes as he smiled at me and before I could think I was pushed against the lockers and Ace put both his arms on either side of my head making me stare in slight fear as I watched him.

"Now love can you not lie to me and tell me the truth, why was you crying?" His minty breath fanned my face as I sucked in a breath trying to look anywhere else but his eyes.

"No I can't tell you because it's none of your fucking business now please Ace move so I can get my stuff and don't call me love again."

Ace smirked but listened to me as he stood up straight granting me access to the classroom, and without another thought I left Ace still standing in the now empty hall as I grabbed my belongings.

END OF CHAPTER